New seasons you can't wait for

kerrdavidson95

I'm heading off to sea on Monday for three and a bit months and there are a few new seasons coming out in that period that I can't wait to catch up on when I'm home.

I was utterly scintillated by House of Cards. Kevin Spacey's performance was completely compelling and Robin Wright was equally brilliant. I couldn't suss out what the motive of the two were until it became blindingly obvious which was part of the reason why I was so taken by the series. Season 3 is expected in February.

Another US new season being aired soon is The Newsroom, and its supposed to be the last one. Firstly I'm totally enamoured with the world of journalism, and whilst this is a complete dramatisation of the journalist sphere, the plot lines in the second season were riveting. Season 3 is being aired in November.

Then comes what I believe to be one of the best UK Series to have been aired in recent times, Broadchurch. The first season was ended on anything but a cliffhanger but left plenty of scope for a second season to pick up from. How will the sleepy seaside town react in the months following the outrageous uncovering of Danny's killer?

What are you looking forward to in the next few months?

House of Cards is outstanding and can't wait for the next season.

The Walking Dead is currently on a satellite channel which I could get access to via Now TV app on the PS3, but don't know whether that has a catch-up feature. So, I'll probably just have to wait for it to come out on box-set again. I finished season 4 the other week and I think it just keeps getting better.

Archived