Big day for the juniors

Dr V

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We all think we are on par with the 3rd division. Results in the past show we are probably at best best level so come on the Rose, Hurlford and dare I say it Bo'Ness and do the juniors proud

HTG

Thought you weren't bothered about these games?

I thought you were running a mock poll to get rid of the juniors Mr Holland.

Seriously have you ever heard of anything as pathetic as that in your life. A poll on the internet to get rid (not that it means anything in the real world ) of a grade of football that has been around for 125 years plus and gives countless people enjoyment. I mean honest to god what drives someone to be like that against folk who enjoy the same sport as he does.It's not even a good wind up ffs.

On the results yesterday, a decent day yesterday for the juniors who seemed to have gave a good account of themselves in every game. Well done to them all.

:lol::lol::lol:

An Ayr fan having a pop at the juniors ? Guarantee Bo'ness took three times as many fans to Elgin as Ayr took to Alloa. Dumbarton v Rangers attendance 1878. Linlthgow Rose v Raith Rovers attendance 2250. Junior clubs bring a lot to the early rounds of the Big Scottish FACT !!!

An Ayr fan having a pop at the juniors ? Guarantee Bo'ness took three times as many fans to Elgin as Ayr took to Alloa. Dumbarton v Rangers attendance 1878. Linlthgow Rose v Raith Rovers attendance 2250. Junior clubs bring a lot to the early rounds of the Big Scottish FACT !!!

Not sure Dumbarton could have taken any more in though - is that not pretty much capacity? I assume some of the 250 unfilled seats were designated as being empty, for segregation maybe? Or freebie tickets?

Fantasy land

Not sure Dumbarton could have taken any more in though - is that not pretty much capacity? I assume some of the 250 unfilled seats were designated as being empty, for segregation maybe? Or freebie tickets?

Why do these big teams need segregation.????

I never said that, what I said was that if we were not in the senior cup it would not bother me.

I guess the club don't share your view given the amount of income from yesterdays game alone, what a great occasion and crowd, I know a few Raith fans and they enjoyed it and were impressed with the standard (and ground).

Taking part in this is what all Junior clubs should be aiming for.

Archived