Coach Trip

RadgerTheBadger

She gives me the boak

The twins definitely weren't the full shilling

You're right - they were messed up. I thought they would have lasted longer though. There is a severe lack of good looking women on it so far. They need some skanks on it pronto! Would you ever go on the show if given the chance?

You're right - they were messed up. I thought they would have lasted longer though. There is a severe lack of good looking women on it so far. They need some skanks on it pronto! Would you ever go on the show if given the chance?

The story about him sticking a plunger on his arse and getting his sister to pull it off was disturbing. The best looking thing so far is he dark haired thing that wears the dodgy troosers, although there's a wee blondie heided thing joins on Monday

I fancy coach trip to big brother and all those other reality programs because you actually get something out off it, but I wouldn't last long because I wouldn't arse lick anyone

• 3 weeks later...

Just caught up with it after a 6 in a row binge watch :o It's not been as good as previous series. The two alien looking boys were weirdos. The wee one wasn't as bad as the other one - Octo or whatever his name was, he was a naan. The two lads who've been on since the start should probably win. They're the only ones with any normality about them.

It's typical that the new Scottish couple seem rank.

The best thing about the show is that, the top prize is another coach trip.

Quality.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Nope, I follow a coach trip page on Facebook and it's not had the best write up. It sounds more like a towie version

I would go along with that, definitely one for the youngsters. I much prefer the original format where you get a good mix of folk.

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived