Scottish Cup 4th Round Draw

AR851903

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hibs at home is always the dream. Extra income, easy tie, gets them out quicker.

Failing that Spartans away would be great. Bo'ness away if they get through too.

EDIT: what am I thinking? Surely a Premiership team at a packed Tynecastle would be the best draw. Dundee United or Aberdeen please.

For Berwick, away to hibs or hearts would be good. Wouldn't mind away to Dunfermline either. Or a home tie against any team who aren't followed by an army of violent nutters.

Please not Brora away or anyone in our division.

Ta.

We haven't played a Highland League team in a competitive fixture since the 1960s against Deveronvale so Brora Rangers would be a good draw. Preferably at Pittodrie but a trip to Brora would be a decent one.

Alternatively Spartans or Elgin at Pittodrie. Want the easiest draw possible.

Of course we are due to play Motherwell in the cup yet again so that's who we will get.

We haven't played a Highland League team in a competitive fixture since the 1960s against Deveronvale so Brora Rangers would be a good draw. Preferably at Pittodrie but a trip to Brora would be a decent one.

Of course we are due to play Motherwell in the cup yet again so that's who we will get.

Please not Motherwell away again. Its getting embarrassing for them when we keep winning down there in cup competitions.

the appeal of brora is a monster boozy coach trip to a place im unlikely ever going to see my team play.

why anybody wants to go to watch a game at some central belt public park is the puzzling thing.

It's highly likely Brora will be in the SPFL League Two next year, so they'll be available to both cups. I hope we draw them then

Wrong there. Aberdeen played Elgin City at Pittodrie when they were Highland League round about 1970.

Wrong there. Aberdeen played Elgin City at Pittodrie when they were Highland League round about 1970.

I stand duly corrected my good man. I must be thinking of the current crop of Highland League teams.

Still far too long ago so I would quite like Brora!

Archived