Dundee Utd v BOOOOOOOOO!

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm shocked that Albert has chosen to mention Jim in the OP. You'd think you'd cut him a bit of slack now he's been mopping up after your thug of a player, allegedly.

Normally always make this fixture but meant to be working on Saturday at the moment.

Any news on any of our injuries clearing up?

Unfortunately probably have to agree with AM's 2-0 prediction.

I'm shocked that Albert has chosen to mention Jim in the OP. You'd think you'd cut him a bit of slack now he's been mopping up after your thug of a player, allegedly.

Normally always make this fixture but meant to be working on Saturday at the moment.

Any news on any of our injuries clearing up?

Unfortunately probably have to agree with AM's 2-0 prediction.

:ass

To be fair he has been on his best behaviour of late. There is a suspicion though that Stuart Armstrong flowing locks might bring Goodwin's temper rising to the surface again.

United fans won't be BOOOOOOOING Goodwin ( most fouled player in Scottish Premiership history) on saturday then? ^_^ .

This fixture normally generates some amount of goals. We are getting the results away from home . United beat us 3-0 without getting out of 2nd gear in Paisley.

Depends if any of our injured players return for this. If its the same as Saturday I'll go for a 4-2 United win.

United fans won't be BOOOOOOOING Goodwin ( most fouled player in Scottish Premiership history*) on saturday then? ^_^ .

This fixture normally generates some amount of goals. We are getting the results away from home . United beat us 3-0 without getting out of 2nd gear in Paisley.

Depends if any of our injured players return for this. If its the same as Saturday I'll go for a 4-2 United win.

Not unless he runs around kicking people. Which he almost certainly will. So, yeah, I'll be booing him. I do love a good BOOO. Any excuse and I'm off. BOOOOOO (Referee you're not having a very good game). BOOOOO (Referee your general performance has been fine but that throw in should have gone the other way). BOOOOO ([Opposition player] that was an awfy foul and you're an awfy laddie). BOOOOO ([Opposition team] you guys don't half like falling over). BOOOOOOOOOOO (Kyle Lafferty). Etc.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*Is it just me who doubts the veracity of that statistic incidentally?

Not unless he runs around kicking people. Which he almost certainly will. So, yeah, I'll be booing him. I do love a good BOOO. Any excuse and I'm off. BOOOOOO (Referee you're not having a very good game). BOOOOO (Referee your general performance has been fine but that throw in should have gone the other way). BOOOOO ([Opposition player] that was an awfy foul and you're an awfy laddie). BOOOOO ([Opposition team] you guys don't half like falling over). BOOOOOOOOOOO (Kyle Lafferty). Etc.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You guys don't even boo your own team? You can't call yourselves football fans :(

^^^

Sits in the middle of the George Fox.

To be fair I was equally sceptical of that particular statement but it's sounds so utterly ludicrous that surely someone must have verified it? :unsure2:

^^^

Sits in the middle of the George Fox.

To be fair I was equally sceptical of that particular statement but it's sounds so utterly ludicrous that surely someone must have verified it? :unsure2:

Yeah, all the cool kids sit in the GF, man. 8)

Also, all the grumpy old tosspots but one doesn't associate with that sort.

Yeah, all the cool kids sit in the GF, man. 8)

Also, all the grumpy old tosspots but one doesn't associate with that sort.

No, some of us sit in the Upper Eddie Thomson.

This is a season defining game IMO but if we lose I won't boo anyone.

Distinct lack of 'Maureen' references on here.

Possibly.

The alleged man in question is from Paisley though, so you can still claim him ;)

Would be nice to see an early 50-50 between *name withheld* and Jim Boooooooooooooodwin.

The good thing is if the alleged aggressor decides to attack anyone then Goodwin will be there to help the victim, which may or may not have happened when the person did or did not attack someone before. Allegedly.

Fair chance Goodwin won't be the biggest thug on the pitch. Allegedly.

Goodwin is a clever thug. Attack people relentlessly on the pitch, nae bother.

Alleged criminal is a dumb thug. Attacks people in the street leading to potential jail time.

The good thing is if the alleged aggressor decides to attack anyone then Goodwin will be there to help the victim, which may or may not have happened when the person did or did not attack someone before. Allegedly.

I may or may not have heard that Goodwin was going through his pockets and/or pinching Zaluska under his arms when the police arrived. Fly b*****d (if true).

Archived