League cup final

wee paul 1888

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If for example it were arthurlie v Clydebank in the final does anyone think that it would be held at gasworks park?

I reckon it would have been played at newlandsfield or lochburn park.

As said you've also got to feel sorry for the good people at larkhall who are being caught up in this decision .

Keep it at a juniors park , I for one think it will be a good atmosphere and a crackin game

Ok fine keep it a a juniors park, but if they don't get it played this weekend, then it will be new year before it gets played, either with weather or other teams prior commitments, that's why I suggested astrograss and also a decent stadium as a reward for the efforts of both teams to get to a final

So their reward is Larkhall?

Nice

Tbh I don't know why they chose Larkhall it's not as if we asked for the game but for all the flak we're taking and comments about how shit our park is I would personally just say feck it if I was on their committee.

I know that quite a few of the Larky fans who would probably have gone to the game are just not going to bother because of all the crap flying about on here and in the local papers.

Concentrate the negatives on the people who make the decisions posters, not on a club who have been asked to do the region a favour for whatever reason.

Of course a final should be played on a prestige park but outside of Newlandsfield there's not really much else to choose from in the Juniors and I would imagine using a senior ground would make it a massive loss maker.

Ok fine keep it a a juniors park, but if they don't get it played this weekend, then it will be new year before it gets played, either with weather or other teams prior commitments, that's why I suggested astrograss

just move it 2 maryhill if it doesn't get played this weekend and do it midweek under the lights

think back to last year, was it 3 goes before game went ahead

No,it went ahead first time of asking.

Yep - on a Sunday. It was two or three seasons ago when there were two postponements, although to be fair it had pished down solidly for about a week beforehand. Can't legislate for freak weather.

Was that Tommyboy on Clyde one giving this game a wee plug. About 6.30

Not guilty bud ..I was under the impression that 'the phone-in 'had in place a screening system which automatically blocked calls from anyone who wasn't calling from a phone box in Craiglang.

Why would you think that I had phoned Radio Clyde? :huh:

Not guilty bud ..I was under the impression that 'the phone-in 'had in place a screening system which automatically blocked calls from anyone who wasn't calling from a phone box in Craiglang.

Why would you think that I had phoned Radio Clyde? :huh:

He'll say a taxi driver told him it was you.

Archived