whitletts victoria mice or men

quietmaybe

Yes we've not been playing well last few games but every team suffers there blips during a season and were no different. Balfour has been suspended as well and we've just lost our best Centre half to Cumnock.

As I've said before we've too good a squad not to bounce back with the experienced players in our squad like Lawrie, Hanvey, Love, and Wallace who have all played at a high level.

We will be up there challenging Kilwinning, Ardrossan, and Darvel come April/May time for the promotion places.

More than one Lok fan agreed with me on Saturday that Whitletts were as strong a team as most that we've met in the Super 1st so far this season.

Cheers archieb. The Pollok fans i spoke to in the pub after the game also thought the same. No doubt the best team on the day won, but i dont think we deserved a 4-0 scoreline. The save your keeper had just before halftime was something else, and if that went in i would have been going in at halftime full of confidence

Poor result again for the big spenders

Hurlford fan slagging Whitletts for being big spenders, seriously? You cant resist a wee dig at the Vics honestboy. Wasnt a great result, but Saltcoats is a team we failed to beat last season, and was never going to be easy the day.

Straight off the top board tibbs . Surely you cant be happy with results this season

Its no been great, but still too early for panicking. Massive game next week away to Darvel, another team we failed to beat last season

Honestboy like I said we've been off form recently but will bounce back and Darvel away next Saturday is the perfect place to start.

Kilwinning will be favs for title and rightly so, I'll be happy with 2nd now after the way we've started.

Would love to see someone else take over from Steph. I think he's took us as far as the players want him too.

Honestboy like I said we've been off form recently but will bounce back and Darvel away next Saturday is the perfect place to start.

Kilwinning will be favs for title and rightly so, I'll be happy with 2nd now after the way we've started.

Would love to see someone else take over from Steph. I think he's took us as far as the players want him too.

The bookies might make Winton favs now after the result yesterday

Bar Darvel, the other contenders have suffered a loss now

If you were at the game yesterday you would not be describing theWhittlets boys a anything other than men. Without a manager or an assistant, the team put in a great performance in atrocious conditions and fought for every ball throughout the 90 minutes. Whittets will play a lot worse and win. They have a great squad and despite the disappointment, every one of them came back to the Railway Inn after the game and conducted themselves in a manner which is in keeping with the very good club that they are.

was not at GAME YESTERDAY but do think behind the scenes have transferred to players from the likes of terry tibbs and management.... and panic buy or aquistions of players do not help

I,m not following your line of thought here. The club are very well run and the recent signing of Russell can only be a positive move as he is a terrific player for any club in the ADL.

Archived