Hurlford v Stirling Albion

rhliston

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You my friend are a twat. Can't even make the effort to come and support yir team. Look forward to the pish you will be spouting after this game.

Dont worry about it mate. He doesn't even make the effort to go to home games lol ( he wisny there last week) probably an OF fan spouting about his home town team lol

JAKES A Foolish Clown (ahll keep it clean)

C'mon The'FORD

He posts nothing but pish whether during,before or after a game.

His posts are on par with Wasps1 in destroying the soul.

They might be the same person lol.

I know Wasps1 winds folk up but JakeSAFC is the type of fan (ha) that no club wants or needs!

Enjoyed our jaunt up the 77 to Hurlford in pre season. Would much rather pay £12 to play up there than £13 to get into Stirling. Food is well priced and fairly decent as well.

Me and my mate were talking about if we had drew Hurlford, obviously it would be all ticket, but a quick question. Behind one of the nets is a row of houses and it's just a metal mesh fence that's there, is that covered so they can't watch? There were folk sitting out in their deck chairs watching the match in July. ( was a cracking night)

Hopefully both of us qualify for the next round and get a draw up there, would be a full house and good atmosphere.

Archived