Forfar v cowden

Bogs_Dollox

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He wasn't playing well before his injury and i absolutely understand why. A spell out of the team has probably done him some good. He did OK on Saturday when he came on but not enough for me to demand a starting spot over someone who has done well in that position.

I have no doubt that Deano will get back in at some point but surely he has to earn it. Nat and Lewis have better chances of starting this week seeing as the centre backs and central midfield was so horrific on Saturday. There was a marked difference in our attacking play when Lewis got on the ball at the weekend and that was him earning himself a starting slot again as he was absolutely better than what we started with.

Haven't seen Deano having a bad game. We definitely are missing Armstrong at set pieces.

Stand admission : £13 / £7

Ground prices : £12 / £6

Are Forfar Bridies available at the ground? Been years since I've had one.

missing this due to a stag do so best of luck to the miners. Tough draw but we can do it.

forget about last week? 1 of those days.

i can see us going 451 for this game with nat at left back. Just a hunch.Also think Dean will return.

Stand admission : £13 / £7

Ground prices : £12 / £6

Are Forfar Bridies available at the ground? Been years since I've had one.

Saddler's Bridies are available at SP, however you will get a better Bridie (IMO) if you go to McLaren's before the game. Their shop and bakery is just along from the Plough Inn on Market St..

The lad Storie from Aberdeen always seems to get mentioned and havent noticed him being involved with their first team much.

Personally i dont really see the need for any other loan players unless we pick up any other injuries.

The lad Storie from Aberdeen always seems to get mentioned and havent noticed him being involved with their first team much.

Personally i dont really see the need for any other loan players unless we pick up any other injuries.

Certainly not another midfielder , maybe a striker

Archived