The famous old firm arrogance

I liked it when one of their other diddies (might've been Aird in fact, I can't remember) put his big boy pants on to make out that expectations are higher at Rangers than Hearts and Hibs, and it backfired spectacularly.

It was some sycophantic shite about how the fanbase being so large at every Rangers game regardless of the competition (lol) makes losing a game 3 or 4-1 like Hearts did at Livingston unacceptable. So 3-1 isn't an option at Sevco aye? I must've imagined Hibs doing what they always do and turning up at Ibrox and pulling their pants down, with horrendous refereeing keeping it at an embarrassing 3-1 rather than the utter molestation it should've been.

That's what makes the demise of tha Rainjours so amusing. They still haven't worked out how fucking gash they are.

Annoying they keep missing the "The" before Rangers.

Also Would not call Hearts their promotion rivals as the Jambo's will win this league well ahead of The Rangers and Hibs will be nowhere near.

Although it gave me a laugh that these diddies they have playing for them still think they are a big club.

these comments of "fraser who" are all setting up nicely for when Aird scores a 41 yard winning screamer in the last minute at tynecastle next month ;)

I genuinely didn't know whether it was the name of a player or one of the coaching staff at Ibrox

What position does he play?

Is he any good?

Is he prone to attempting the occasional Albertz style long range thunderbolt?

What number does he wear? I'll look out for him.

Archived