Football Manager with League 2 Clubs

Hello there!

I was wondering if there are supporters of clubs in League Two who play Sega's Football Manager game?

Apparently all Scottish Clubs were asked to provide head shots of their players to feature in the newest game. I was able to help them and gave them the Arbroath players with some background information too.

I've seen some things on twitter today about it being released. I personally don't play it, but I was wondering if anyone who reads these forums does and if so are the teams in there? If so how well are they represented?

Cheers!

SBC

PS - Anyone for a game of Sensible Soccer?

Hello there!

I was wondering if there are supporters of clubs in League Two who play Sega's Football Manager game?

Apparently all Scottish Clubs were asked to provide head shots of their players to feature in the newest game. I was able to help them and gave them the Arbroath players with some background information too.

I've seen some things on twitter today about it being released. I personally don't play it, but I was wondering if anyone who reads these forums does and if so are the teams in there? If so how well are they represented?

Cheers!

SBC

The lower leagues in Scotland have the same details and accurate ratings as the teams in the big leagues over the world on football manager, the only thing missing is in fact face pictures. They've even brought in proper club badges for league 2 and 1 in recent years , so it still gets the same attention to detail as bigger leagues

Hello there!

Cheers!

SBC

Buy it every year and go arbroath every year. Generally very accurate but u can download an editor to tweak things. Beware tho buying this game can result in your wife and kids disowning u, loosing your job and all social life going out the window... very addictive

Archived