Ground Sharing Clubs - This Season

RobRoyGuy

Saltcoats groundshared with somebody (Ardeer?) a few years ago when Campbell Park was out of action. Bellshill spent a season at the 3G at the Matt Busby in the town - they called it West End Park while they were there - but that's been a few years now they've been at Fullarton.

Aye we shared our ground with Saltcoats while they were getting work done to campbell park and to be fair to them it didn't cause much upset

RRG sticking his nib in yet again. Concentrate on your own club and don't pick and chose who to give a shit for and who not too.

Excuse me! I was looking for some confirmation on what i heard, concerned for another junior club that's all. If we all just concentrated on our own teams it football would be pretty boring.

RRG sticking his nib in yet again. Concentrate on your own club and don't pick and chose who to give a shit for and who not too.

If this forum was all about posters only posting about their "own" club it would be lucky to have lasted a year.

Concentrate on passing your Standard grade English before passing your opinions.

Noticed bellshill are have cash problems ( players not being paid ) and fear losing their best players , mckay , selkirk , dolan , crainey were mentioned. The chairman was under the impression they would be moving back to bellshill in this month but this has been put back till feb . Seems like the club are having to cut there cloth so they can pay rent ,bils. Hope it all works out for them , sure it will. ( When did bellshill last play a home game in bellshill ? new brandon ? )

Whats the situation with benburb ? is their new stadium near completion near their old ground ? who are they sharing with again (renfrew ? ) .

The port were sharing with johnstone burgh , have they resolved their problems with parklea ? On johnstone burgh was told an interesting rumour about them only this week , around the manager who seemingly bought keanie park from the club ?? Why would the manager be buying the land from the club ? Were they not supposed to be moving to a stadium in conjunction with the council or has that been scrapped ?

Rossvale some talk of them building on what they have and construction a new stadium in bishopbriggs , possibly huntershill. Sounds good , good structure at rossvale and bishopbriggs is a decent catchment area.

Ourselves - Things seem to have stalled a bit , our old ground has been taken apart as we speak with the pavilion being demolished any day now. The land where the new ground will be built has been fenced off but little progress has been made whereas the new school next door is near completion after only a few months of construction . Can't now see our new stadium being ready for Aug 2015 so looks like we will be ground sharing again next season.

Anyone else ground sharing in the west, who i have missed ?

Btw i got asked today who were the last two ayrshire junior clubs who ground shared for whatever reason , anyone know ?

With the recent threads can update this a bit.

Bellshill looking to move in to the new ground by feb 2015

Renfrew March 2015

Benburb Feb-Mar 2015

Rossvale plans have been made public - Completion scheduled Aug 2016 - http://www.kirkintilloch-herald.co.uk/news/local-headlines/sports-development-takes-a-leap-forward-1-3585083

My Own teams probably the most drawn out of the lot - Similar to the clubs above 4G pitch , stand , social club , sevens pitches etc. Next to the Kirkintilloch marina . Plans have been held up what i got told saturday due to a dispute between two house builders at our old ground ( something to do with access to a trunk road and one of the parties wanting money to let the other use it ) . Got word this will be resolved anyday soon and that work will start Jan 15 but take 12-16 months so we are probably looking at ground sharing with cumbernauld for another season after this one.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

So for this season

Bellshill ground sharing again this season ? tollcross i take it ? future plan update ?

Renfrew moving into new stadium for new stadium yes ?

Benburb as above moving into new stadium for new season ?

Rossvale plans have been made public - Completion scheduled Aug 2016 - http://www.kirkintil...rward-1-3585083 - not sure if any of this has changed - as before sharing with petershill

Gartcairn - ground sharing in coatbridge outdoor sports complex ( think that's right ?) with a view to moving to their own ground in airdrie once improvements have been made.

Ourselves again at Guys Meadow , dispute has been sorted , actual park now been sold with the future development signs now up outside the old ground ( ground on old car park and land behind has been finished for a while now ) , once works statrs which should be very soon 12-14 months for completion , once it is complete that will be almost 10 years :eek: since the first talk of a new ground was put forward.

Don't think i have missed anyone out in the west ??

Anyone from east or north got any new ground sharing news , feel free to stick in here.

Archived