Forfar v stranraer

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stranraer look like a big chance for a slip-up, they're a good side in great form so we can't get complacent.

Team picks itself again, thought Dale and Husband/Malin dominated last week and expect them to do the same tomorrow. Front four can go and do their usual blistering stuff.

With the Pars having Morton there's a chance for us to increase the lead at the top, so here's hoping.

I'll say 2-0 Forfar, Swankie and Hilson.

I think this will be our toughest game in recent weeks, hopefully we continue our fantastic home form.

Every game next is the toughest, we're top of the table ffs. Never felt confident playing the Stranraer home or away tbh it's a team we struggle against.

Is Swankie out or just a rumour? If so straight swap with Temps.

End of the day let's stay top, just to se DAFC implode the boy not taking keeping good :thumsup2

Every game next is the toughest, we're top of the table ffs. Never felt confident playing the Stranraer home or away tbh it's a team we struggle against.

Is Swankie out or just a rumour? If so straight swap with Temps.

End of the day let's stay top, just to se DAFC implode the boy not taking keeping good :thumsup2

According to website Swankie is fit.

According to website Swankie is fit.

Good news, but probably the first time in a LOOOOOOOOOng time i've felt ok about injuries and the replacements.

I heard during the week, if Forfar stay top for another 2 weeks, there will be at least two sacking of managers in the league, dunfermline is not one of them. Will tell more but the brother-in-law said shut the mouth

I heard during the week, if Forfar stay top for another 2 weeks, there will be at least two sacking of managers in the league, dunfermline is not one of them. Will tell more but the brother-in-law said shut the mouth

Oh come on!

Seriously, what a lot of fucking shit.

Archived