Avengers: Age of Ultron

~~~

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just watched it, looks brilliant, I've enjoyed this marvel universe they've created through the movies.

That massive iron man suit has me intrigued as well.

Looks ace. James Spader sounds like a total badass. Can't wait for this.

Maybe whoever Andy Serkis is playing is just cameoing in this film and will be appearing in a future Marvel film?

Or maybe he's a HYDRA hoor

That massive iron man suit has me intrigued as well.

It's the

Hulkbuster suit

Will they be allowed to say that Ultron is made of adamantium, or will that fall foul of some rights bollocks?

I doubt it. That, like the term "mutants" will be owned by Fox. They'll probably just make Ultron out of vibranium, too.

I've never got into comic book films at all, they're just a bit meh for me. Is everyone fans of the original material and that's the reason they get excited about them, or do you just enjoy the films?

got to wonder just how HYDRA will fit into this given that the film seemingly revolves around a genocidal robot hell bent on killing any living human being on the planet

i know they want to keep the HYDRA storyline going, but hopefully they dont just jam it in somewhere to mention it, id rather they kept it for the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D tv show

got to wonder just how HYDRA will fit into this given that the film seemingly revolves around a genocidal robot hell bent on killing any living human being on the planet

i know they want to keep the HYDRA storyline going, but hopefully they dont just jam it in somewhere to mention it, id rather they kept it for the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D tv show

Good point, I also don't really get how it ties into the whole Thanos thing.

I've never got into comic book films at all, they're just a bit meh for me. Is everyone fans of the original material and that's the reason they get excited about them, or do you just enjoy the films?

They're an unashamed geek-fest for me. I grew up on hand-me-down comics from a very kind mate that was an only child and therefore slightly spoiled/indulged, and had loads of them. Finally getting these things on the big screen is basically a long-running semi-on.

Good point, I also don't really get how it ties into the whole Thanos thing.

I think the Thanos plotline will be expanded on big time in future stand alone hero films, even possibly in a GotG 2 film if there is one (you'd think so given how it ends and how good it was and did at the box office)

I think the Thanos plotline will be expanded on big time in future stand alone hero films, even possibly in a GotG 2 film if there is one (you'd think so given how it ends and how good it was and did at the box office)

Good shout. Guardians of the Galaxy was actually (by a fair margin) my favourite of all the Marvel films. I'd been reading all the Abnett and Lanning comics, and almost dreaded it coming out, as it seemed destined to fail, owing to having characters generally unknown to movie-goers. That it was a smash-hit put a smile on my face for ages. Indiana Jones in space...

Good shout. Guardians of the Galaxy was actually (by a fair margin) my favourite of all the Marvel films. I'd been reading all the Abnett and Lanning comics, and almost dreaded it coming out, as it seemed destined to fail, owing to having characters generally unknown to movie-goers. That it was a smash-hit put a smile on my face for ages. Indiana Jones in space...

GotG came behind Avengers for me, but it was close

I actually have enjoyed all of the current Marvel Universe films, yeah IM 2 and 3 were lacking "something" to make them top notch, but they were good at filling a void until other films came out

What i will say is that i prefer Mark Ruffalo as the Hulk instead of Edward Norton, Ruffalo looks more of an unhinged smart guy than Norton did imo

What i will say is that i prefer Mark Ruffalo as the Hulk instead of Edward Norton, Ruffalo looks more of an unhinged smart guy than Norton did imo

Defo, although to be honest I've liked all three Bruce Banners.

Edit: why is Edward Norton not in good films anymore??

Archived