Get Where They Belong

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great song, love Free. 3 of Britain's greatest musicians backing one of our best songwriters and maybe best vocalist.

Mixed message in the lyrics, I can't believe there's any remorse or regret as displayed in the first line, allied with the arrogance if it was the Orcs singing the second line.

But yes, overall, nice way to sum up the cluster f**k.

Incidentally, how could the early teenage Paul Rodgers have such a fuckin bushy beard!

Awa and dinna talk pish.

Easily. Paul Kossoff and incredible guitarist. Fraser a superb bassist, great songwriter and went on to be a great session musician. Simon kirke, well, one of my favourite drummers.

Rodgers undoubtedly one of the best, and in many eyes the greatest vocalist.

What's to debate here? Please keep it on topic.

Easily. Paul Kossoff and incredible guitarist. Fraser a superb bassist, great songwriter and went on to be a great session musician. Simon kirke, well, one of my favourite drummers.

Rodgers undoubtedly one of the best, and in many eyes the greatest vocalist.

What's to debate here? Please keep it on topic.

Surprised that a so-called Rangers fan doesn't appreciate the emotion that Paul Kossoff put into his playing. They are supposed to be the club that loves purity in movement. PK put more emotion into one note than any other guitarist into a hundred. As for the lyrics, I was hoping that they might get the message.

OK I read the link. It says, "forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=275063"

Now what do I do?

You're supposed to click on it and read the messages in the forum. But, then again, you probaby still get your granny to take you for a pee because her hand shakes.

OK I read the link. It says, "forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=275063"

Now what do I do?

You're supposed to click on it and read the messages in the forum.

Oh right. So you didn't actually mean 'read the link'. You wanted me to click through to Rangers Meeja? Why the f**k would I do that? That place is full of P&B trolls and I get enough of them on here.

Oh right. So you didn't actually mean 'read the link'. You wanted me to click through to Rangers Meeja? Why the f**k would I do that? That place is full of P&B trolls and I get enough of them on here.

Do you mean, like the one with the Hitler avatar and 33,000 posts?

Do you mean, like the one with the Hitler avatar and 33,000 posts?

I can't comment on that. I don't read/view RM but you seem quite at home there.

There's many better songwriters out there. Not to say this lot aren't very good of course. Exaggerated though.

Rodgers is definitely, still, one of the finest voices though.

Britains best ever vocalist?

Thats taking the praise too far.

. PK put more emotion into one note than any other guitarist into a hundred. .

Not dissing Kossof who was excellent, and it is all personal of course but I give you Peter Green and Stevie Ray Vaughan for starters!

I can't comment on that. I don't read/view RM but you seem quite at home there.

So what you're telling us is- you didn't click the link to see what the thread was about, but you felt compelled to comment on it? Interesting tact(insert shifty eye gif).

So what you're telling us is- you didn't click the link to see what the thread was about, but you felt compelled to comment on it? Interesting tact(insert shifty eye gif).

Maybe if Hector hadn't made a kunt of things......

Archived