new club

ex player

How u think BSC and Edinburgh have done so far in lowlands

Would it not just be fantastic if there was some sort of way we could tell how football clubs were getting on throughout the season - some sort of table of wins, draws and losses. We could even put the teams with most points at the top of the table and....

Would it not just be fantastic if there was some sort of way we could tell how football clubs were getting on throughout the season - some sort of table of wins, draws and losses. We could even put the teams with most points at the top of the table and....

. God mate I was only asking lol

It's a forgiving place this forum mate- if you'd asked about how competitive they were in each game or the set ups or fans etc adding to the league you might have got a response that you could have got info from. Not seen either play yet so can't help

i laughed far too much at this

Aye, it was a cheap shot. Apologies. I've only seen BSC, at Selkirk. I was impressed by how physically strong they were and thought they bossed Selkirk about especially 2nd half, but did not see much in way of flair or invention - but that was only one match. Would certainly be surprised if they did not end mid table at least.

Position-wise, I think both are around where most people expected them to be.

I've seen 2 of Edinburgh Uni's games: away to Gala in early September they were hopeless, at home to Spartans - where their new facilities are fantastic - just a week later they were very good.

We've no played BSC yet but going by results they seem to be good at home (unfamiliarity of the Maryhill ground being an advantage perhaps?) and no so hot away (unfamiliarity of LL grounds a disadvantage?)

We toiled a bit against the Uni until a slip by a defender let the Sten Gun score - I think they'll take points off better teams. They already did with Spartans when they opened the renovated Peffermill.

Hard to say for both teams at this stage of the season- still plenty of points to be won and lost.

Archived