Spartans v Clyde

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope we can show up on the day. Looking forward to the day out but can see Spartans snatching a draw. I know things are looking up and the team actually seem to be able to work together now but for some reason I still have a bit of doubt. Can't wait to get proven wrong

Hoping to head through to this now but won't know until tomorrow morning.

What's the easiest way to get there by train and/or other public transport?

I' no expert on public transport but a train to Wester Hailes then a 21 bus to Ferry road takes you as close as you'll get. I think

Last time I got the train to Waverley and then a bus from St Andrews Sq. Can't remember what number but it took 10/15 minutes tops.

After a shocking September, we've had a good October. Now that we've got a formation that is doing its job, we should have too much for them. The fact that Scott Ferguson isn't a starter at the moment is a good sign for the rest of the season.

Fingers crossed its not a draw as I don't fancy a midweek trip to Montrose.

Hoping to head through to this now but won't know until tomorrow morning.

What's the easiest way to get there by train and/or other public transport?

From Waverley, walk to Hanover St (5-10 mins) and get a 27 towards Silverknowes and get off at Morrisons or from Haymarket walk along to the west end of Princes St and get 19, 37 or 47 to the Crewe Toll roundabout. Total journey will be about 25-30 mins including walk.

Just remember that Edinburgh buses are a bit draconian in not giving change!

Archived