Shocked family spot men in bondage gear spanking each other

ICTChris

We've all done it - gone out for a quiet couple of drinks with friends and ended up dressed in bondage gear, engaged in masochistic sex acts down a country lane. However, a couple of chaps in Dumfries have made a schoolboy error and been witnessed by a 'normal'

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/shocked-family-spot-men-bondage-4479929

This report has the greatest police description of all time

The first man is described as being in his late 50s or early 60s, about five eight inches tall, medium build, short thinning grey hair, wearing a white shirt, a spiked studded collar with chains and a leather harness. "The second man is believed to have been in his late 50s, five feet eight inches tall, wearing a blonde wig and a cream dress. Both men left the scene in a grey car when disturbed. Anyone who can assist should contact Police Scotland on 101.

Any P&Bers ever engaged in bondage down a lane in Dumfries?

Also, any of the Queens fans want to confess to anything?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I work at the paper in Dumfries where this story was first reported (the Mirror and the Record are part of the same group and take stories from us). Fair to say it's been one of the most entertaining weeks of my eight years here :lol:

Edit: Should have stressed I wasn't involved. Honest.

They weren't dressed up in bondage gear but I gave a couple a nasty surprise as they were hard at it just north of Stonehaven. They'd picked what they obviously thought was a well hidden and remote spot which just happened to be a locality on one of my field trips which I was taking 20 people to that day. I think we were all embarrassed.

Archived