Elgin City v Bo'ness United

afca32

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope for a win, not to confident though. Moore is not half the player he was and i would rather play McKenzie than him.

Team to start if all fit.

Fraser

Beveridge Cooper Andrews McHardy

Cameron Nicolson MacPhee MacKenzie

Gunn Sutherland

Not sure our manager is even sure what our best starting X1 is, which sounds daft for a Junior side. Hopefully, we will put our recent League form behind us and put up a staunch fight.

Being realistic, 3-1 to Elgin but would fancy our chances at home if we sneaked a draw.

:lol:

Beforehand, must say, I actually expected you to lose. Champion junior v table-propping SPFL club always has that look to it.

When I saw you were 3-0 up at HT, I fully expected you to win.

When I then saw you were 3-3 at the hour, I fully expected you to lose.

So perhaps a draw was a fair result, momentum-wise.

3-0 at half time you dont really expect to finish with a 4-4 draw. Bo'ness played well, a well organized team and at 3-0 down they never gave up and got there reward. Because of the replay it means another midweek league game im going to miss.

Fully expect Elgin to comfortably win the replay now. Incredible comeback from Bo'ness though, congrats.

Better bring the ketchup with you it'll make your words taste better when you have to swallow them. If the 2nd half team had played from the start as most B.U. fans would've expected we would have ripped elgin a new arsehole. Hopefully mcgonigal picks a better team next week.

Our biggest enemy next week will be complacency, just as it was Elgin's in the second half.

No matter how poor a senior side is, they shouldn't be losing four goals at home to a Junior team.

However, this is Elgin. The only team to have remained in the bottom division since entering the League 15 years ago.

Pick the right starting eleven and I think we'll win.

Archived