Linlithgow Rose v Raith Rovers

Rovers1992/1993

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will there be segregation? How close to Murray's dug out is the away terracing?

I don't think so. Expectation is that folk will behave themselves on the day. There is a notice on the Rose facebook page which sets out some of the standard stuff that you'd expect for a game like this but there's no mention of segregation or it would have instructed supporters on which entrance they should use - it doesn't (at least not yet).

To be honest, I'm pleased about that. If folk can't come to a game like this and have a bit of banter they shouldn't be allowed out.

I'm sure Mr Murray will be delighted...

ETA ... that the away support will be breathing down his neck, not that Raithie's decided to go to the game.

Wonder if Bodge will be there. Be afraid Murray, be very afraid.

Wonder if Bodge will be there. Be afraid Murray, be very afraid.

I don't think Bodge will go for Murray. Just the Linlithgow players, management and the officials as he does in most games.

Incidently, given it's an away day it wouldn't surprise me if we hear bionic hands making an appearance.

the club wont make from the supporters club,bus doesnt leave KDY until 12-00

Last stop in Dalgety Bay is at 12:15pm, looked on Google & sure it said about 25 mins so would arrive around 12:40pm, alright it's not that long but it's a wee bit.

This could be fun if Rose catch Raith a little complacent early and score :-). Personally I just hope we give a good account of ourselves on and off the park and prove to a few doubters we are a worthy addition to the cup

Archived