darvel chat line

minesalager

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Disappointed with the result today. Larkhall missed 3 or 4 great chances in the first half plus defending was shambolic for first and third goals. Referee Strang was a joke for both sides definitely one of the worst I've seen this season. Think it could've been a different story if we had started with McGeachie up top with Gracie but overall disappointing day for the Jags.

Disappointed with the result today. Larkhall missed 3 or 4 great chances in the first half plus defending was shambolic for first and third goals. Referee Strang was a joke for both sides definitely one of the worst I've seen this season. Think it could've been a different story if we had started with McGeachie up top with Gracie but overall disappointing day for the Jags.

Always an enjoyable day when your team wins but Larkhall have one of the most welcoming committees I have come across and the facilities are excellent. The work carried out on the park meant that you would not have known it had been raining all week. Well done to everyone connected to the club and I agree the referee made some very strange decisions and a couple of the big ones benefited Darvel.

Always an enjoyable day when your team wins but Larkhall have one of the most welcoming committees I have come across and the facilities are excellent. The work carried out on the park meant that you would not have known it had been raining all week. Well done to everyone connected to the club and I agree the referee made some very strange decisions and a couple of the big ones benefited Darvel.

The ref was bad, rarely did anything about Darvel players being pushed when trying to win a header. Missed the goalkeeper taking out the Darvel striker after stopping the game for a free kick. He missed there striker having a kick at the Darvel keeper as the striker lay on the ground again after play had stopped. The pitch may not have been soggy but it was rough. I seemed to have missed the big decisions the ref gave Darvels way. Seemed a good setup at Larkhall and a good wee shop too. Good luck for the rest of your season Larkhall.

The ref was bad, rarely did anything about Darvel players being pushed when trying to win a header. Missed the goalkeeper taking out the Darvel striker after stopping the game for a free kick. He missed there striker having a kick at the Darvel keeper as the striker lay on the ground again after play had stopped. The pitch may not have been soggy but it was rough. I seemed to have missed the big decisions the ref gave Darvels way. Seemed a good setup at Larkhall and a good wee shop too. Good luck for the rest of your season Larkhall.

There was a claim for a foul in the build up to the second goal and three penalty claims. I thought one of the penalties was a stonewaller, one would have been given by 90% of referees and didn't really see the other one. I also missed what they were claiming for in the build up to the second goal but two Thistle players got booked for their protests so there must have been something in it.

Good luck to Darvel too, especially in the cup - the last team that beat us went on to win it ;)

• 4 weeks later...

There was a claim for a foul in the build up to the second goal and three penalty claims. I thought one of the penalties was a stonewaller, one would have been given by 90% of referees and didn't really see the other one. I also missed what they were claiming for in the build up to the second goal but two Thistle players got booked for their protests so there must have been something in it.

Good luck to Darvel too, especially in the cup - the last team that beat us went on to win it ;)

WELL IT LOOKS LIKE IT WONT HAPPEN THIS TIME

Archived