Ayr United v Alloa

SuperShug1910

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[ quote name=KYLE_Mc_AYRUTD_1910" post="8912017" timestamp="1414831486]I had the most ridiculous dream last night that the game sold out and i couldnt get in at the gate haha if only. So how big (or small) of a crowd we thinking for today? My first game since the friday night against Dunfermline because of work so looking forward to it! Some people are suggesting around 800 but I think we will be looking at around 1000

I had the most ridiculous dream last night that the game sold out and i couldnt get in at the gate haha if only. So how big (or small) of a crowd we thinking for today? My first game since the friday night against Dunfermline because of work so looking forward to it!

no season tickets and we are rank at home

Be lucky if we break 600.

If any smart gamblers were around a William Hill this week, they will be getting into the game for free. I'll drop a massive hint here. In the week leading up to a home game in the Scottish Cup, go into a Willie Hill and hint you are an Ayr fan ;)

Guest honestrae95

1-0 Alloa. Gordon to score from a set-piece after 6 mins and Alloa to do what they do best by shitfest-ing their way to a win.

Be lucky if we break 600.

If any smart gamblers were around a William Hill this week, they will be getting into the game for free. I'll drop a massive hint here. In the week leading up to a home game in the Scottish Cup, go into a Willie Hill and hint you are an Ayr fan ;)

If i get the train to Ayr rather than Newton on Ayr this will happen yes

If i get the train to Ayr rather than Newton on Ayr this will happen yes

Don't know if you can get briefs today, they take names and give them to the ticket office at Ayr during the week, then you go pick them up there. You could try phoning a local WH and asking.

Archived