kilbirnie support

Glens1690

cant understand why people say kilbirnie fans are bad.. and should watch them when they travel..... best away support ive seen is kilbirnie fans... they were up at newcumnock last year in league and couldnt be anymore good... plus they got beat and the weather was shocking...

cant understand why people say kilbirnie fans are bad.. and should watch them when they travel..... best away support ive seen is kilbirnie fans... they were up at newcumnock last year in league and couldnt be anymore good... plus they got beat and the weather was shocking...

With the latter, it's probably because all you got at that game was the real supporters, as opposed to the dickheads that turn up for "big games" & Beith matches only interested in noising up opposition fans & looking to cause trouble.

Many clubs suffer from this, but the Blasties problems are compounded by the cycle track nearby giving them an easy escape route if Mr Plod turns up & looks like he may mean business.

With the latter, it's probably because all you got at that game was the real supporters, as opposed to the dickheads that turn up for "big games" & Beith matches only interested in noising up opposition fans & looking to cause trouble.

Many clubs suffer from this, but the Blasties problems are compounded by the cycle track nearby giving them an easy escape route if Mr Plod turns up & looks like he may mean business.

Honestly can't remember anyone using the cycle track to evade capture by the polis in my 25 years watching Ladeside. Doesn't mean its never happened right enough. Def wouldnt go as far as saying the location of the cycle track causes the club problems though. Strange comment.

Remember this game well, was working in Livingston at the time and finished work at 12 and made the long trek from West Lothian to East Ayrshire. Got absolutely soaked to the skin that day and beat 3-2. Cracking game though.

afraid that is dross mate.. The young element that have caused bother in past don't run away along cycle track to escape haha.. what and where did that nonsense come from.. Most the time they are in stand near bankin and I have not once seen them run past where we stand and evade police up cycle track.. The support at glens that day was indeed a lot of young lads for the record and about 10 of them stayed in pub crawl weather was mental as mentioned.. I had to go into glens stand with my boy that day it was that wild and believe it or not the police were telling me not to go in stand. I went and spoke glens committee and said do you mind me going in stand.. not for first time has the police been ridiculous in treatment of our fans.. bit bored defending us to be honest..

Everytime we've hosted Kilbirnie there fans have been great and no hassle just lads supporting there team and having a good bit of banter our committee and management team are looking forward to welcoming all Kilbirnie players official and supporters on sat hopefully it will be a cracking cup tie

Everytime we've hosted Kilbirnie there fans have been great and no hassle just lads supporting there team and having a good bit of banter our committee and management team are looking forward to welcoming all Kilbirnie players official and supporters on sat hopefully it will be a cracking cup tie

were all looking forward to coming mate. Bowling club will get a turn tho since your wee bar shut. Shame that

afraid that is dross mate.. The young element that have caused bother in past don't run away along cycle track to escape haha.. what and where did that nonsense come from.

From encountering the wee fuckers on the cycle track partaking in some Dutch courage before games when cycling from Lochwinnoch to Kilbirnie - since you ask. ;)

They've also been known to wander down to the Lochwinnoch end looking for bother when feeling brave & bored enough or if matters have got too hot at the Kilbirnie end for them (knowing the police won't follow). But like I said, not real fans.

The lochwinnoch end runs laterally to the Largs side at the vale directly opposite the Kilwinning corner beside the Dalry loft space for those of you not familiar with kilbirnies arena

I can understand quantum mechanics, and rocket science is a doddle, but this has me totally flummoxed.

Remember this game well, was working in Livingston at the time and finished work at 12 and made the long trek from West Lothian to East Ayrshire. Got absolutely soaked to the skin that day and beat 3-2. Cracking game though.

so dae I a had 200 quid on Talbot tae beat Stranraer at 5/1 and long worth scored wae the last kick ae the baw! We got soaked tae the skin and beat intae the bargain!!

The lochwinnoch end runs laterally to the Largs side at the vale directly opposite the Kilwinning corner beside the Dalry loft space for those of you not familiar with kilbirnies arena

I can understand quantum mechanics, and rocket science is a doddle, but this has me totally flummoxed.

21nm9mb.jpg

HTH

You can see the Sustrans path (the actual cycle path) over on the right. At the path's triangle at the bottom the part heading west connects onto a path that goes behind the Ladeside.

The part to the right goes onto the Caledonian loop road, which you need to go around heading for Auchengree Road which is supposed to be the continuation of the cycle path (& which you discover the hard way when you try going along is in reality a single track road so MP3 players are not a good idea)

Archived