Falkirk v Livi

Couldn't see a thread for this, everyone's obviously up for it... Two teams not on their best form, midweek, has borefest written all over it.

Would be nice if we didn't just hoof the ball up the park and try to get the ball down and pass it on the deck as that's when we actually look like doing something.

Jamieson

Ky.Jacobs Fordyce Talbot Rutherford

O'Brien

Robertson Ke.Jacobs

Glen

Mullen White

Something different from our usual formation which doesn't seem to have been working for us recently. Not sure what other options we have at CB until Mensing and Gallagher are back, Fordyce and Sives don't fill me with confidence. Wouldn't even mind seeing guys like Moffat, Praprotnik or Beaumont getting a game, will be a good change seeing other guys getting a chance.

Expecting McGlynn to stick with the 4-2-3-1 and hoofball though and we'll get beat 2-0.

What are the prices at Falkirk this season?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jamieson

Ky.Jacobs Fordyce Talbot Rutherford

O'Brien

Robertson Ke.Jacobs

Glen

Mullen White

Just read on Twitter that Keaghan has potential ligament damage, wouldn't mind seeing Praprotnik or Beaumont playing there if Keaghan's out. Or play Kyle centre mid and Moffat at right back.

4-2-3-1 will never work with McGlynn's long ball shite, and his experimentation with 3-5-2 apart a few weeks back, he seems tactically inflexible beyond that system.

2-0 Falkirk.

0-1 Livingston.

Another loss.

Don't know what the score will be but we will have 0.

Another game of hoofball awaits. We'll get beat again. 3-0 Falkirk.

Fucking hell usually one teams fans has a bit of optimism. :lol:

Going to go to this but the run we're on I fear another piss poor hoofball game from Livi and Falkirk to win. Only glimmer of hope I have is White to score against his old team.

Just read on Twitter that Keaghan has potential ligament damage, wouldn't mind seeing Praprotnik or Beaumont playing there if Keaghan's out. Or play Kyle centre mid and Moffat at right back.

Can't even remember how Praprotnik plays, is he any good?

Can remember a few years back Kyle was decent in CM, before he was stuck in defence and became a utility player. Has a good shot on him to, might be just what we need to get a goal, stick him in there and hope he hits one in from 30 yards out.

I'd normally slag White to start with,he had similar pace to Gary Oconnor Morton 2014....but racked a few goals last season and our defence at the moment involves free headers galore at set pieces...so I won't slag White....

OK we have been awful so far, Saturday was sturgid pish until we kinda let QOS have a few close efforts 5 min pre scoring, then we gave up.

Houstie in interview was an angry man, hard not to be after the lack lustre performance of the season. I don't think anyone can now directly pinpoint what's wrong, we could direct it at formation ,tactics,player's and as Houstie mentioned himself. I personally will use the old quote that I think he has lost the dressing room. As much as I wanted Houstie, part of me didn't as not many managers leave a club rep intact no matter what he does success wise. He has a battle on his hands to turn this around and if there was a fan poll now if he could, I think very few would say he could.

Finally the game, I think we will win in dogged fashion, team selection will be interesting. I would say MacDonald vaulks and loy are safe after Saturday.

Archived