nock going down?

Glens1690

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Far too early to panic, however even if they do go down it wont be the end of the world, I'm sure they would obviously rather stay up but teams are now starting to bounce straight back up after relegation from the Prem. There was only 1 team in 10 years managed this, now ourselves, Largs, Shotts and Beith have all bounced straight back up at the first attempt and I'm sure Pollok will do the same this season too.

Yes, can't see us staying up.

The new manager will need time to stamp his own authority on the team.

I can see some of the current players being moved on as they showed no heart or desire to fight for anything yesterday. Happy to pick up the wages but not prepared to roll up the sleeves n get f@@ked in aboot it.

The last two weeks have been testing times for Talbot with defeats in the Ardagh Cup Final and also being knocked out of the Scottish Cup with very under par performances. To bounce back like we did yesterday was great, but it shows that with the right application it can be done. Don't write Cumnock off yet.

I can see some of the current players being moved on as they showed no heart or desire to fight for anything yesterday. Happy to pick up the wages but not prepared to roll up the sleeves n get f@@ked in aboot it.

Agree this needs to happen , pathetic and gutless performance from most. fvck wan o them was outmuscled by butch.

I watched Mckeown rebuild a whole squad at Wishaw from a poor bottom of league side who lacked in all departments to a promotion winning side who fight for everything. Albeit a lower level and he was given time to do the job. Will this be the case at Cumnock? Sounds like some serious work is required.

I watched Mckeown rebuild a whole squad at Wishaw from a poor bottom of league side who lacked in all departments to a promotion winning side who fight for everything. Albeit a lower level and he was given time to do the job. Will this be the case at Cumnock? Sounds like some serious work is required.

He will need to be given time, as that seems to be the problem at Cumnock, to quick to wield the axe

Agree this needs to happen , pathetic and gutless performance from most. fvck wan o them was outmuscled by butch.

Bowie, never seen as many players out muscled in one game in all my life. Need to ship some out and bring in a stronger more physical player. Also we are crying out for a play maker

Archived