No ... No I'm not but alloa are a massive team compared to your little fife shambles

One of you must have been unknowingly adopted. The resemblance and rage is too uncanny. Your inside knowledge of goings on about how football works is also too similar.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Certainly rich of Cowdenbeath fans to be pointing fingers. Your number 2 was taken off before he was sent off today.

I wish he had been sent off so he'd miss at least one game through suspension.

Subs were made too late and then when we were 5-0 down, Jimmy takes off TOB, a defensive player, and brings on a fucking striker in Sutherland. Did he think we were going to get back into the game? It only opened us up more and it really could have been 9 or 10 nil today.

Subs were made too late and then when we were 5-0 down, Jimmy takes off TOB, a defensive player, and brings on a fucking striker in Sutherland. Did he think we were going to get back into the game? It only opened us up more and it really could have been 9 or 10 nil today.

We were only 4 down when the two subs were made at half time. The game was still there for the winning at that point.

What on earth was Jimmy thinking? Why didn't Marshall get on?

Aww are he hurting pal ..I hope it sticks right in yer throat ya fifer c**t

Did your missus go down on half of Fife? Did it stick in her throat? Is this why you're so upset? You do realise that we're not the townies. We have no rivalry with you.

Bizarre behaviour everytime we play each other. Have any members of your family survived the defeats against us?

If you want know I will tell ye ..I played one season of senior fitba for the shire ....I then played a season for Kelty hearts ...some don't really hate fifers I'm just on the wind up...Davie beaumont though what a player ..hibs Luton great player played beside him in midfield

Aww are he hurting pal ..I hope it sticks right in yer throat ya fifer c**t

Fuckwit. I know who u r now. Everybody in Kelty thinks Yir a tosser.

Archived