Although Falkirk are in action midweek v Livi thought i would get this games topic up and running.

Clearly Falkirk are not producing the form of last season with only 1 win in the last 6, and with Cowden picking up the points am feeling confident of going to a ground where we lose a by a few goals quite a lot.

So, will it be the customary 4 or 5 nil humping or another 3 points for Cowden?

Bring it on!

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the pace we have up front we can cause them problems on the big pitch at TFS. A half fit Kudus looked decent against Falkirk in the cup game. Now him and Gallacher are match fit we should be in with a shout.

No matter how poor Falkirks form is we'll probably still go up there and get humped in the league though.

Well that's the hillfoot banjo players done might take a trip to the Grangemouth basin and see us do the brown shoe kents ya hoor its Braw

Just to add to the surreal nature of this post, here's a picture of a great banjo player - Elvis himself, when he was manager of Falkirk. I've cut the bit off the bottom to spare us the brown shoes. He was an outstanding manager at Falkirk - bringing through young players and playing with flair - but was hounded out because of his sartorial style. He's the one who's laughing now. :)

post-882-0-05765100-1413877393_thumb.jpg

Just to add to the surreal nature of this post, here's a picture of a great banjo player - Elvis himself, when he was manager of Falkirk. I've cut the bit off the bottom to spare us the brown shoes. He was an outstanding manager at Falkirk - bringing through young players and playing with flair - but was hounded out because of his sartorial style. He's the one who's laughing now. :)

Yep his same style of shitey shite is working wonders at Coventry....

I didn't mind him to an extent, was still far too negative....the press and media loved him up here

we are definitely not a 0-0 team, although we had that score recently away to Dumbarton!

Also the league cup tie between the sides earlier this season ended 0-0. We now have a genuine threat up front when attacking, and look like scoring every game.

Archived