Livingston v Queens

Not at the game then clearly.

Durnan went off injured. And Hooper was the least of our problems. He did well when he came on.

Was just about to say this, did he injure something making that block ? Definitely missed him, I really don't want to be too critical in the heat of the moment but I really think we need to go out and acquire a good keeper of our own. Will need to see the second goal again but thought at time he should of done better add into the amount of crosses he flaps at. For someone who is in excess of 6 feet plus his reach coming for crosses he is abolsutely humpty.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Was just about to say this, did he injure something making that block ? Definitely missed him, I really don't want to be too critical in the heat of the moment but I really think we need to go out and acquire a good keeper of our own. Will need to see the second goal again but thought at time he should of done better add into the amount of crosses he flaps at. For someone who is in excess of 6 feet plus his reach coming for crosses he is abolsutely humpty.

I wasn't there today, but I don't rate Clark.

We were all just so relieved that he wasn't Antell that he was well received. The truth however is that he's not very good. McIntyre spent two summers failing to secure a decent 'keeper for us.

On the wind-up or not, going by the stats at the end on BBC that would actually be a true statement for those who weren't there!

Yes, I saw that. Livingston appeared well ahead in terms of possession, corners and attempts at goal. It begs the question about whether a point was fair.

I wasn't there and am raging about the late sacrifice of a comfy lead. Did we deserve better over the piece though?

My opinion here so don't jump down my throat

When we were 2 nil up we sat far to deep we couldn't keep possession for toffee today, I noticed as well that there appears to be no width in the team when we needed a outlet there was nothing in the wings so there for we resorted to hoofball kept noticing that Beany had to keep drifting inside to have any impact on the game and I no john Baird isn't the most liked player to have played for queens but it must be a bloody hard task for a wee man trying to win headers against Livingston big centre backs and that is pretty much what we done all day long ball up to wee gave and bairdy,

Mark Kerr today was bad, the worst I've seen him play for us he is the one in the midfield that needed to put a foot on the ball and take the sting out of the game instead of trying passes that unless you are world class are not going to come off!!

One big annoyance for me today was at throwings no one wanted the ball no options for the thrower that is basics everyone in the team should want the ball it was like a hot tattie out there

Wee hooper impressed me though! the 10 minutes he was on, was a good surging run up the right hand side Durnan Dowie and Higgins were good at the back

, but sorry to say it I get a sick feeling every time the ball goes anywhere near Kidd he is a midfielder not a right back to me he seems a liability at RB

Hope McKenna is ok and was just a precaution

Having reserved judgment on big Zander he is a quality shot stopper, but he doesn't fill me with confidence at corners and free kicks when he comes for the ball. but then some may argue that will come with experience but sometimes I think I would like a older experienced goalkeeper in the sticks but each to there own.

All in all we didn't play anything great probably a fair result the draw as Livi did play quite well at times

Sorry for punctuation and grammar as it is quick post as I travel home!

That was a really poor game today, but at 2-0 up with 10 minutes to go we should have seen it out. Zander Clark was terrible all afternoon except for one decent save when he knocked it over the bar, gives his defence no confidence. Not many players got pass marks today and the Manager didn't either.

Agree with temps that when we got throw-ins no one was looking for the ball, we commented on that a couple of times.

That felt like a defeat today and was very disappointing after last weeks win v Falkirk.

On the wind-up or not, going by the stats at the end on BBC that would actually be a true statement for those who weren't there!

No wind-up. If our defence wasn't rancid, I think we would have won as your performance didn't merit two goals.

I WAS at the game. Always disappointing to lose a two goal lead and so late.

Trying to be dispassionate, I would say a draw was fair over the piece.

Also I didn't think either team played well. Neither side could string passes together and possession was

given away again and again.

I think the wind and the wet slippy surface didn't help.

Clark is having a tougher second season than his first with some bizarre decisions: today's waist level punch

was a case in point; however, he also produced a terrific save to deny Livi a certain goal in the second half.

To me the problem in the last period was that our midfield disappeared out of the game and when Reilly went

off and Baird was left on his own in the centre with. Russell wide left as support. I lost count of the number of times

Clark's kick outs were launched at Baird who had no chance of winning the header and possession of the ball was lost.

It just invited more pressure on the defence. I thought the equaliser from the long throw in was a poor one for our keeper to lose.

Still 7 points out of the last 9 is a good effort IMO.

Queens 2 up 10 mins to go.

Take Reilly off go 4-5-1 big mistake.

Livi go 3 at the back we invite Livi to attack us lose 2 goals.

That is something Gus would do.

They say you learn from your mistakes so hopefully Fowler will.

You've already been owned by Skyline Drifter for an earlier post . Please take note ;)

Archived