Celtic v Killie

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The buy-one-get-one-free offer coupled with our excellent form has actually encouraged me to go to this. Not been to a league game at Celtic Park since Liam Kelly day so hopefully a similar result to that.

Can't wait to see Joshy run Van Dijk and Denayer ragged, who'll be hoping for a sedate Sunday stroll.

2-1 Killie. Magennis and Eremenko.

Yeh, I'm not the most regular Parkhead attendee - although I was already contemplating this one - but its a great deal that's sealed me and my mate's attendance.

I'll go 0-1 Killie. Even being optimistic about this season I had United / Saints / Celtic down as a run with 0 points. Literally amazed we've taken 6. Really see no reason we can't get a result.

Would take a draw right now mind.

Yeh, I'm not the most regular Parkhead attendee - although I was already contemplating this one - but its a great deal that's sealed me and my mate's attendance.

I'll go 0-1 Killie. Even being optimistic about this season I had United / Saints / Celtic down as a run with 0 points. Literally amazed we've taken 6. Really see no reason we can't get a result.

Celtic looked good today but our defence is ten times that of County's, and we have far more in front areas to worry them on the counter. For once I'd be reasonably content to see us play on the counter with Connolly at the back and Obadeyi/McKenzie's pace going forward.

What is this deal you are talking about?

It's a nice touch, but a sad indictment of where Celtic are these days that they have to bring offers in to entice fans.

I emailed them asking about season ticket holders, why they were not offered another ticket, they have done that before, they responded with utter bullshit.

Archived