Aberdeen vs Motherwell 24/10/14

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feel sorry for Motherwell fans, have to suffer through this one only to face us the next week in what'll be one of the worst games in SPFL history

Decent opportunity to get a reaction out of the players while exacting a bit of revenge on these b*****ds.

The possibility of a re-run of last weeks telly-shambles is just too difficult to imagine with the way 'Well are playing despite the fact they have traditionally been hard to break down at Pittodrie. However we need to win more of the physical and individual battles, assert ourselves on the game more and if that means that there's considerably more claret than amber on the pitch by the end, then I'm all for it.

Reckon 2 - 0 the Famous, with a brace from Goodwillie and either Flood or Robson to get a straight red for something, hopefully on Lasley, hopefully about face-high.

Things are completely different for us this season. Last year we were a good away team but seems we are much stronger at home this year

Going on the performances at home so far cant see past a home win. Motherwell have also been rank this year so hopefully we will get a comfortable win

The team selection against Hamilton was shite, no Reynolds at left back and Jack at right mid for this one. Also hopefully Anderson will be back

Going for a 3-1 win to the Dons

Ideal game for us to go into on the back of Friday's unpleasantness.

Will take any sort of win.

I'll be in a Box for this one so at least I'll be pished :)

Archived