The Big Potential Eligible Players Thread

Dryhorce

So because he's not been capped by England yet he's not going to get capped at all?

Delph got his first cap at 24. If this guy wants to play for England why would he want to ruin that by getting capped by us?

Also since when did one cap at U19s for another country mean we should be looking at players for our first team?

International football is all about building the best pool of players that we can get

Wilshire would walk in our team at a canter if this guys close to being as good

We should be all over this and doing our best to make this happen

Pretty sure all the boss needs to do is pick up the phone and talk to Robert Snodgrass

If he trusts his judgement like he trusts his ability as a player the lad has to be one to watch and keep on the radar

Remember a young McCarthey at that age somebody we should have made a focal point in our under 21 team so he would know we rated him

And look how that one turned out and bit us on the back side has went on to be a great player might find a better move than Everton one day

Well its the same with this guy he is hot property but all he needs to look at is James Morrison to know how hard it is to play for England

Instead of waiting forever for a cap that will never come he should come and play for us and play internationals and get in the shop window

Might even manage a big move abroad one day if he wants to go there maybe do something there and get scouted by a German or Italian Spanish team

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who player with Southampton and Newcastle Utd?

Gallacher and the full back they have put in the full team to replace Shaw

It was a 15 year old England recently stole out our under 16 team a geordie attacking midfielder

What does that have to do with anything?

What age was Phil Jones when they took him to the finals?

Your he is 19 comment is what is to do with it

And our unwillingness to throw in younger players

Last young guys I can remember was Gordon Fletch and Faddy

And that was a long long time ago we must do better

What age was Phil Jones when they took him to the finals?

Your he is 19 comment is what is to do with it

And our unwillingness to throw in younger players

Last young guys I can remember was Gordon Fletch and Faddy

And that was a long long time ago we must do better

My 19 comment was about him clearly wanting to play for England after being capped at U19s. Should he just give up wanting to play for the country of his birth because he isn't good enough at 19? He's got plenty time to improve. Not that we shouldn't be calling up 19 year olds. I'm not surprised you didn't understand that tbh.

Andy Robertson is 20.

My granny's English but has lived most of her life in Scotland so not sure if she's eligible, maybe Dryhorce can advise. She's also been dead nearly 10 years, will that be a problem?

I'd love to see Dryhorce in charge of Scotland for just one game. His 84 man squad would surely be the envy of the footballing world.

trimmed from a provisional 250 man squad I presume?!

Just saying cap Alex Mowatt if we can get him on board why not he is quality and will find a BPL move to a bigger team.

Look who has been called up before Peter Paulett Callum McGregor Ryan Guald playing for Sporting B team

We could quite easily find a place in the next squad for this guy if we can land him

Yet to see any proof that this guy is actually eligible for Scotland.

Yes his names on a data base on a web sight provided on a link of the tartan army message board for about the fourth time of asking

Yes his names on a data base on a web sight provided on a link of the tartan army message board for about the fourth time of asking

He was born in England, has grown up in England and plays for an English team. There's no evidence anywhere saying he has any Scottish heritage whatsoever.

He was born in England, has grown up in England and plays for an English team. There's no evidence anywhere saying he has any Scottish heritage whatsoever.

Apart from his name clearly being on the data base maybe you should actually read it?

Guy can play for Scotland its as clear as day like so many others born down there like Pawlett

Archived