Scotland v Republic of Ireland

Lyle Lanley

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to know how estimated time remaining can now be longer than it was beforehand?! Surely people aren't joining the queue after but being put through before me?

Where were all these c***s for the Georgia game?

They probably thought, quite rightly, that the Georgia game was a fucking rip off.

I refused to pay over the odds for a ticket to the Georgia game at a better stadium so theres no way I'm going to the Ireland game which is effectively a Championship allstar match with a few English rejects thrown in the mix :lol: .

Hope we pump them though. I want Roy Keane either be in tears or to have strangled Mark McGhee by the end of the game.

What .. like the Ireland and England games are too?

The overall quality and importance of the Ireland game is higher, so the prices are a lot less unreasonable. I'm still not paying that, but I can understand why some folk would consider the Ireland game at those prices, but not the Georgia one.

England is still a huge rip-off.

This was always going to be a big game in this campaign, but surely it now falls into the "must win" category. 3 points here and again in March against Gibraltar would put us in a good position for the Ireland return in June.

It would also be handy if Poland dropped points in November against Georgia, and then drew with Ireland in March.

All ifs and buts, but its good to be in the mix.

The thing with the queuing time is that it usually increases above what it usually told you, but the most reliable time would be the one you were initially given. I was told 52 minutes, it went up to an hour and a half, but I ended up waiting less than 52 minutes in total. Pretty hassle free.

The north stand front is sold out, rear close to being likewise. Best bet for availability looks like the 'green brigade' (boak) section or the south stand.

A bit gutted that they advertise them for sale from 12 but dont tell you that folk will have been in a queue for them long before that. Rearranged my work stuff for later so I could get on at 12, an hour and a half wait...

I was in the queue for about 50mins mate.

A bit gutted that they advertise them for sale from 12 but dont tell you that folk will have been in a queue for them long before that. Rearranged my work stuff for later so I could get on at 12, an hour and a half wait...

Same as me. An utter disgrace if you ask me. Lucky for me my pal was off work and just happened to check the website in time

Huge sigh of relief that I've managed to get them after initial panic.

Right in the corner between Jock Stein and North Stand as it seemed like the best place I could get 6 together. Anyone any idea what the area is like?

ETA: in fairness, it can't be much worse than any view you get at Hampden.

Edited by #Gary

Not many mate. Think you'll get them though mate.

Mines for both games are in the Jock Stein upper.

As are mine, is it sad i actively looked out the seats i sat in at the Scottish Cup final for me and my mates when i got mine in the priority sale? :huh: