WOS cup

Poolwizard

Watched a greyhound come in last at 2/9 midweek. I think Buffs will win the game,but having

watched Darvel earlier in the season the odds are ludicrous.

Your probably right mate but the best odds I can see for Darvel is 3/1 which is probably about right

Where the clown got 14/1 from god knows maybe he'd let us know!!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excellent your shit stirring worked out well for you

Fanny

Not great but hey well done you only lost six goals and got parked out the west this year . An improvement on the 7 from last year. Maybe only lose by the 5 next year eh

Well done Ardeer 2-1 against rob roy, Great 2nd goal for us, Thought Rob roy had some good players but glad we held on for the win

Overall we were poor today , started off fairly well but never really looked like scoring after the early stages. From my own team today though aitken , duff , brogan did well. Midfield big problem without the influential upton and mcmenamin today, would of done with tiffney up front as well but he was out because of his red last week.

Ardeer were the biggest side height wise i have seen in many many years , some useful players though and obviously know how to use the big pitch. Should stay up this year in the league , anymore performances like that from us and we will be in some trouble in the league. We have a good spine to the team once 2 or 3 players come back so not hitting panic button yet.

Not great but hey well done you only lost six goals and got parked out the west this year . An improvement on the 7 from last year. Maybe only lose by the 5 next year eh

Have a word with yourself your not in the next round either you post more negative Pish than anyone so get your head out of your arse and enjoy your weekend.

Have a word with yourself your not in the next round either you post more negative Pish than anyone so get your head out of your arse and enjoy your weekend.

No problem good luck to the darvel , always a uphill battle today.

what's your problem with darvel? You seem to love coming on and ripping them to bits, they're a small club that play in the bottom league, so what's your gripe with them?

what's your problem with darvel? You seem to love coming on and ripping them to bits, they're a small club that play in the bottom league, so what's your gripe with them?

What's this the whole of darvel on , up in arms because someone predicted they would conced a few and get parked out . Over sensitive bunch.

What's this the whole of darvel on , up in arms because someone predicted they would conced a few and get parked out . Over sensitive bunch.

if you look back I wasn't referring to your prediction, was just wondering what your problem was with them, as you always have a go at them, and (over sensitive bunch) are you not the guy that wouldn't go to the game when they played krr because you were getting stick on here, and also won't go to beechwood to watch your team either??????

if you look back I wasn't referring to your prediction, was just wondering what your problem was with them, as you always have a go at them, and (over sensitive bunch) are you not the guy that wouldn't go to the game when they played krr because you were getting stick on here, and also won't go to beechwood to watch your team either??????

Yeah but i am happy to admit i am over sensitive and take things to heart , just glad i aint the only one ! Don't think i have always have had a go at them , we have never played in the same league and only played each other once . So don't make out i am on this always having a go . From what i have heard about darvel and the buffs i was confident the buffs would win , and score at least 4 or 5 which they did . Made some money off it so happy !

Have you had no food at the ground since last season? What exactly is the problem.

Catering is supplied by a mobile canteen/burger van, as the former pie hut's power supply was cut off when renovation of the former social club began.

"Lok's Bar and Kitchen" should be opening in the very near future

Johnstone 0 - Dunipace 5

Referee was the star of the show today with a series of frankly ludicrous decisions going against the Burgh. Still think the Pace would have won the game but the referee gifted them 3 of their goals.

0-1 : Two players go down after a collision of heads but the ref says play on and Johnny Mitchell slots home a great cross - very very controversial decision by the ref, thought all head knocks meant the game should be stopped straight away, double so when its a collision of heads and both have stayed down.

0-2 : Mitchell gets his second but looked offside.

0-3 : If that penalty had been given against the Pace I'd be fuming. Defender falls on the ball and chests it but ref points to the spot, Mitchell scores for a threesome.

0-4 : Grant scores direct from a corner after the keeper flaps at it and totally misses it. Although I think this was after the keeper had clearly taken a sore one in the face a couple of minutes earlier.

0-5 : Kirwin scores a belter from outside the box.

I think the ref gifted the Pace the first 3 goals but there was still a reasonable gulf in class to say that Dunipace would have won anyway.

Big big plaudits to Burgh for continuing to try and play passing football even when getting gubbed and well done on allowing the wee mascot to lead the teams out and to get his photo taken with the team.

Delighted I went Newlandsfield this afternoon. The Lok showing that extra class up top. I don't think Thorniewood were particularly bad, just the homeside managing to captialise on a couple of individual errors.

Special mention to the linesman with the questionable haircut, he was utterly dire. I was standing in line with a number of offside decisions that utterly confounded me, and his decision to call back play when the Wood were at the halfway line was particularly bad. He didn't help the referee who I think had a pretty decent game to be honest.

Excellent value for money today, £5 entry, £2.80 for a can and hot dog, £1.50 for a programme. Fair play to them. All the best to both sides for the rest of the season.

A pretty comfortable win for the Lok,but for me the highlight of the first half was watching JP McBride turn back the years with a masterclass of close control and passing that was a class apart from anyone around him.On this performance the guy could play at this level,and above,for some time to come.

RRG, do you look for reaction with your posts ?? I am new to P+B but looking through your posts today you have been totally disrespectful to a young Darvel team who have had a great start to their season. I bet your one of these huffy dicks who doesn't turn up at games and has also posted on P+B under a number of different guises. Howd your team do today........nuff said !!!!!!

Archived