Players Required

exvale/rep

Don't play for any of them

Nope! It's not a bold statement IMO! Just don't think first division EOS is very strong! Played Easthouses and drew 3-3 with them a couple of weeks ago and although it was just a friendly they were nowhere near as good as I thought they'd be!

Can't be Mayfield & Easthouses you're at and if none of them, you play for a bottom half team in Prem 2 making barmy statements based on the fact you drew with an EOS team 3-3 that probably played a weak team to get a look at players!?

We'll agree to disagree. I've watched Ormiston 3/4 times this season, one of which was a game against Musselburgh amateurs in a friendly... Ormiston won 4-0 and I don't think Musselburgh had a single shot on goal.

Fairly sure Musselburgh are sitting top of the Amateur Prem 1...

Why don't you ask Ormiston, Peebles (who just beat Tynie 3-1) or Duns for a friendly and let us know how you get on?

Can't be Mayfield & Easthouses you're at and if none of them, you play for a bottom half team in Prem 2 making barmy statements based on the fact you drew with an EOS team 3-3 that probably played a weak team to get a look at players!?

We'll agree to disagree. I've watched Ormiston 3/4 times this season, one of which was a game against Musselburgh amateurs in a friendly... Ormiston won 4-0 and I don't think Musselburgh had a single shot on goal.

Why don't you ask Ormiston, Peebles (who just beat Tynie 3-1) or Duns for a friendly and let us know how you get on?

I'm sure ormiston beat Edinburgh united in a friendly aswell,and I'm pretty sure no many amateur teams would beat Edinburgh,so to say the amateurs is better is a stupid statement.Jimmy a bitter player who could not cut it at eos i think,suck it up pal.

I'm sure ormiston beat Edinburgh united in a friendly aswell,and I'm pretty sure no many amateur teams would beat Edinburgh,so to say the amateurs is better is a stupid statement.Jimmy a bitter player who could not cut it at eos i think,suck it up pal.

Hahaha easy cash, craigroyston players still chasing shadows as I speak :) 2-1 to the hall! Want to send another East of scotland team our way :) :) :)

Danderhall mate! Fair comment on bottom half though...no played a league game for about 5 weeks and we've strengthened well! Just beat craigroyston the now, aye I know they're toiling in the prem but did hey, East of scotland prem team Eh :) plus the fact I've watched quite a lot of EOS football I've been able to get to pre season and start of season so I've seen how good a lot of teams are! Which isn't the best!

We could go one better and play a premier league team. Oh wait... But obviously that doesn't count because it's only a friendly eh?

We could go one better and play a premier league team. Oh wait... But obviously that doesn't count because it's only a friendly eh?

Yep. Friendlies mean nowt. Regardless of a teams pre season or mid season friendly or otherwise it's exactly that- a non competitive game.

The only real barometer is a full competitive match but playing in the amateur leagues won't allow that to happen until the pyramid kicks in.

Yep. Friendlies mean nowt. Regardless of a teams pre season or mid season friendly or otherwise it's exactly that- a non competitive game.

The only real barometer is a full competitive match but playing in the amateur leagues won't allow that to happen until the pyramid kicks in.

Which hopefully happens sooner rather than later!

It's the only barometer we have at the moment, but I agree it's unfair to judge on a friendly. Both teams missing players and giving squad players game time. I don't think such a pyramid structure will ever be in place with amateur football tbh.

Danderhall mate! Fair comment on bottom half though...no played a league game for about 5 weeks and we've strengthened well! Just beat craigroyston the now, aye I know they're toiling in the prem but did hey, East of scotland prem team Eh :) plus the fact I've watched quite a lot of EOS football I've been able to get to pre season and start of season so I've seen how good a lot of teams are! Which isn't the best!

did Edinburgh no pump danderhall in a friendly this year sometime?

Nah mate not been pumped since I joined at the end of last season anyway!

So they have not been pumped since you signed?? Well that's it settled then Jimmy lad, you are the difference. What a player you must be its a disgrace you are only playing amateur. Pure waste of talent.

So they have not been pumped since you signed?? Well that's it settled then Jimmy lad, you are the difference. What a player you must be its a disgrace you are only playing amateur. Pure waste of talent.

That's terrific banter mate keep it up although you are right, too many pizzas or I'd be playing down south in the premiership

Archived