Livingston vs Hibs

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First half was nothing in it, both teams were mediocre and didn't threaten much. Our best moves were early on when Talbot and Burchill worked overlaps down the wing for Talot to get balls into the box, but as the game went on we reverted back to the long ball which continually goes straight up to the keeper or out for a goal kick. Even when White wins a header nobody is there to get his nod on, totally baffling why we keep playing balls like that up to him. Once again a cheap goal conceded when Hibs didn't look threatening, and we nearly gave them a 2nd before HT losing possession cheaply just outside our box.

2nd half Hibs cut through us like a hot knife through butter to get their 2nd, after that it was just a shambles and Hibs scored a goal every 10 mins or so without getting out of 1st gear, prob would've pumped us 8-0 if we'd played a 3rd half. We were unlucky not to score when the ball was hooked off the line but quite frankly we were shite and didn't deserve a goal.

Learnt Gaelic for shite BTW, it's Livingston.

No doubt Stubbs will be a genius this week :lol:

Every time we look like turning the corner we come crashing back to earth the next game. Next week's derby will be a good indicator of where we're at.

Hearts will pump Hibs, not sour grapes as we are fucking woeful but Hibs are a pretty poor looking side compared to Hearts. You've a couple of good players but the rest are mediocre.

That was brutal. We've been shite for weeks on end now and with Falkirk and QotS up next for us I doubt it'll change anytime soon. It's the manner of defeat that annoys me most,no fight whatsoever. It is going to be a very long season at this rate. The football we're playing is not working at all and for the first time this season my mate and I brought up the subject of how long will McGlynn get?

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/215355-hibs-v-livingston/page-5

I'd fancy us to beat you at Almondvale, and I also reckon the gap between Hearts/Rangers and Hibs will be bigger than the gap between Hibs and Livi at the end of the season.

50 quid charity bet? If I win you have to donate the money to the British Deer Society.

The charity of your choice?

Bookmark this thread plz, so we can save a few deer.

Oh deer.

8c1f6eb0b17e012f1793123138132b32.gif

Archived