Livingston vs Hibs

Not sure what would be better for us; Stubbs switching to 4-4-2 or keeping the 3-5-2 but dropping Craig & Robertson for Stanton & Allan

Most likely see the former since Fontaine is injured. Hopefully Craig & Robertson get dropped regardless, could see in the first half against Dumbarton that Stevenson was getting fed up making runs whilst those two were just content playing the ball side to side, definitely need a lot more creativity in the side.

At least Livi don't have to worry about defending against corners.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure what would be better for us; Stubbs switching to 4-4-2 or keeping the 3-5-2 but dropping Craig & Robertson for Stanton & Allan

Most likely see the former since Fontaine is injured. Hopefully Craig & Robertson get dropped regardless, could see in the first half against Dumbarton that Stevenson was getting fed up making runs whilst those two were just content playing the ball side to side, definitely need a lot more creativity in the side.

At least Livi don't have to worry about defending against corners.

Thank feck Farid isn't playing against us, he always scores from set pieces against Livi.

Jordon Forster looks to be out injured. Could leave us with just Paul Hanlon for centre back, I'd rather see one of the young players from the 20s step up instead playing someone totally out of position. Our squad is utterly dreadful once we get an injury or two.

Amazing, the negativity here from Livi fans. Neither side is great but I've found it amusing how Hibees seem proud of their 'unbeaten run'. True, but it shows how far some have fallen when 4 or 5 games unbeaten in the SC against the likes of Dumbarton and Raith make you proud. Certainly, Hibs can't do worse than this. Though I thought that last year at this time too.

Amazing, the negativity here from Livi fans. Neither side is great but I've found it amusing how Hibees seem proud of their 'unbeaten run'. True, but it shows how far some have fallen when 4 or 5 games unbeaten in the SC against the likes of Dumbarton and Raith make you proud. Certainly, Hibs can't do worse than this. Though I thought that last year at this time too.

Since we beat Alloa 4-0 we've lost 1-0 to Raith, 4-0 to Aberdeen, 5-0 to Hearts, 1-0 to Sevco, and only managed to beat Stranraer in a pen shoot out after 120 mins of football. Also only scoring 1 goal in 5 games isn't helping to bring any positivity to our fans.

Since we beat Alloa 4-0 we've lost 1-0 to Raith, 4-0 to Aberdeen, 5-0 to Hearts, 1-0 to Sevco, and only managed to beat Stranraer in a pen shoot out after 120 mins of football. Also only scoring 1 goal in 5 games isn't helping to bring any positivity to our fans.

That's because you have the plumber in charge.

You can just feel that hate :lol:

Not surprising we are negative. I'm torn between it being a shit strike force for us or McGlynn's "tactics". Either way , something needs to change.

Hibs really should be beating, the recent results aren't helping us, despite us being through to a final, it was a draw against Stranraer really...

Not surprising we are negative. I'm torn between it being a shit strike force for us or McGlynn's "tactics". Either way , something needs to change.

Hibs really should be beating, the recent results aren't helping us, despite us being through to a final, it was a draw against Stranraer really...

That's because you have the plumber in charge.

For me it was McGlynn's tactics in the first half against Stranraer that were all wrong, this long ball pish is hopeless, esp when we watered the pitch so much before ko, everything just went out of play or up to their keeper. White isn't a player that will play as a target man either, he's decent if the ball is played to his feet but hopeless in the air and holding players off until someone gets up to help him, Glen is better at that but he wasn't on the pitch in the first half.

He's been pretty predictable on how he'll set the team up and when the subs will come on too, can't be difficult to work out tactics against us.

The only ever Hibs win I am confident about is against any team that has John McGlynn as manager.

Archived