Rangers v Raith Rovers

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not one for knee jerk reactions or over reacting to situations either negative or positive but surely to f**k Murray has to do the decent thing & f**k off? If he won't then it is time Turnbull showed some backbone and told him his time is up.

With morale being sapped everytime we get whipped off one of the big boys it is only a matter of time before it starts to affect the results against the teams we expect to compete against. If we make no change a relegation scrap beckons, no doubt about it.

Two lol'able moments from the commentary however - did anyone hear the bafflement in the voice as he mentioned lee wallace wasnt in the scotland squad? But more hilarious was the comparison between McLeod and Gauld - mate he is looking good in the championship. Gauld was tearing the Premiership and has been signed for sporting. Behave.

I don't want to over react....

But with all our issues with strikers, it's inexcusable for Murray not to give Gary Glen a start.

Murray great player, nice Guy, but it's time to go.

I heard Gary Glen had left us for Livi. No wonder. Murray never played him.

Laidlaw has to be dropped. His confidence is shot.

Thought we actually played ok in spells but we're very poor on set pieces.

The Sevco fans who flank both sides of the away section are absolutely mutants. Hilarious

What type of individual was it that got papped oot?

Dumbarton grabbed a draw Vs Hearts

They may have done but they got smashed 5-1 today at Tynecastle. The bottom line is that there are 3 teams in this league with greater resource who will finish in places one, two and three and who will hand out drubbings along the way. Look at today - 6-1, 5-1 and 4-0 for Rangers, hearts and Hibs today.

What type of individual was it that got papped oot?

That was bizarre. A definite mutant. He jumped the barrier, walked right past a steward and then started to unfurl a red hand of ulster in front of the Rovers support before being huckled out. Utterly pointless

According to a Raith fan on the other Raith thread "Rangers were there for the taking".

Only six catastrophic defensive errors separating the sides.

So close.

On another day, could have been 1-0. :)

I think you knew what he meant. We'd started the second half brightly and got the game back to 2-1. Another five minutes of pressure and the home crowd would've been getting twitchy. Instead Paul Watson immediately kindly allows Miller through on goal and that was that.

Archived