Rangers v Raith Rovers

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kirk Wynd!

Stay at home!

It will all end in tears if you go to the dark side.

When we win 1-0 with a last minute goal from Mark Stewart then this post will look foolish...

...either that or I'll look foolish walking away from Ibrox in the rain after we've been humped 5-0

When we win 1-0 with a last minute goal from Mark Stewart then this post will look foolish...

...either that or I'll look foolish walking away from Ibrox in the rain after we've been humped 5-0

Whatever the score, you will look foolish walking away from Ibrox with coffee, tea, spittle and any other liquids at close hand dripping from you.

At least the good thing about a visit to Ibrox is that there a good chance of some loose change coming your way once they get bored throwing liquids.

I don't know anyone going through to Ibrox for this game.

Whatever the score, you will look foolish walking away from Ibrox with coffee, tea, spittle and any other liquids at close hand dripping from you.

At least the good thing about a visit to Ibrox is that there a good chance of some loose change coming your way once they get bored throwing liquids.

Pussies. Stick to watching the gymnastics or some other shite then.

Maybe they've stopped doing that stuff. Last time I was at Ibrox was back in the mid-90s when we were in the Premier League. Maybe in the 19 years since then the Rangers fans in the top deck of that stand behind the goal have become more civilised. No?

Actually, we got humped 4-0 on that visit so we didn't get any liquid refreshments from above. We did at the 2-2 game in 1992. So 22 years is surely long enough for civilisation to break out?

Maybe they've stopped doing that stuff. Last time I was at Ibrox was back in the mid-90s when we were in the Premier League. Maybe in the 19 years since then the Rangers fans in the top deck of that stand behind the goal have become more civilised. No?

No. Hot drinks and spit were aimed from the tier above, when queens played them back in August. I almost got lifted, for telling the police to do their fucking jobs.

Last time I was at Ibrox was when McCoist actually scored against us. I'm sure we sat in the upper stand behind one of the goals? Lost 4-0. Must have been the same game Scary? I was 8 years old.

You must have a better memory than me. I usually forget humpings pretty quickly. I remember the 2-2 game better. We were definitely in the lower tier then. Is it the Broomloan Stand? In the 2-2 game, Dalziel was brought down by the England international right back, Gary Stevens, for a penalty. It was at least a yard outside the box. Ibrox was a crescendo of booing. We scored the penalty and 1200 Rovers fans went nuts. Queue the coffee, spit and coins from above. Mark Hately equalised and the bears became a bit less grumpy. Then he put them 2-1 in front and Ibrox was bouncing - it actually felt like the ground was moving - with the Billy Boys at full volume. Then Ally Graham scored and equaliser for us in the 82nd minute. Brilliant game. A few coffees and coins from above didn't change that. We got the tube back into the centre of Glasgow and went for a few jars and a night out. Great days.

I was at that game, and was speaking to the guy next to me who was a good bit older. He unzipped his jacket and said, "I shouldn't actually be in this end." and revealed a Rangers strip. Bizarre.

Anyway, he'd been quite sound until the game started, but he celebrated both Rangers goals, was seething at ours, and left with a few minutes to go.

I said cheerio, since we'd blethered for a while, and he spun round with his first clenched, grabbed me, and looked like he was about to cave my face in.

Think I was about 14 or 15, but for a split second I didn't think I was going to make it to 16, then he seemed to have second thoughts and sloped off.

Imagine being about 28 or something, drawing a game of football and thinking to yourself,

"Bugger, I think I'll pagger this young laddie, that'll make up for it."

Absolute fud.

Pussies. Stick to watching the gymnastics or some other shite then.

I know so far the Raith Rovers posters have ignored this nonsense but i have to ask. What makes them Pussies? I would have thought wanting to go and watch your team play football without being spat on was a perfectly reasonable request.

I know so far the Raith Rovers posters have ignored this nonsense but i have to ask. What makes them Pussies? I would have thought wanting to go and watch your team play football without being spat on was a perfectly reasonable request.

Well said No8

We ignored it as it's an obvious troll

and any reply from us would be seen as a "bite" no doubt as seems the norm on this board.

Well said No8

We ignored it as it's an obvious troll

and any reply from us would be seen as a "bite" no doubt as seems the norm on this board.

TBH i feel dirty for replying. I am sure it is AWRA and is probably banned.....again. A complete knobhead. A wee wannabe hardman. Well wannabe hardman when hiding behind stewards and police!

You're honestly a mentalist. One day you sook up the P's & D's arses, the next you're arguing with them. Have you got bi-polar?

You're honestly a mentalist. One day you sook up the P's & D's arses, the next you're arguing with them. Have you got bi-polar?

Some days i might actually agree with them and some days i might disagree with them but every day i think you are a fucking idiot.

It's probably just AWRA. He's a bit of a bellend, possibly the cheese.

Archived