Rangers v Raith Rovers

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont know where this thing regarding rangers fans being called a h~n has come from because it wasnt any of my lot.No one stole any flags either as far as i know but thats not to say that someone else did this which has caused the trouble.

AWRA and Seamus explained it all when our young rascals pinched Ayrs young rascals flag, it's all some utlra/neddy thing that us middle aged/auld yins don't really get.

Wee fannies an all that.

There is a big difference here Bennett. That young Ayr mob are into all this Ultras pish ... Fifes Finest are just decent football fans who have done a helluva lot for their club and also local and national charities. It pisses me off that they come to our ground and some wee arseholes steal a flag from them...A flag that cost a helluva lot of money.

I dont know where this thing regarding rangers fans being called a h~n has come from because it wasnt any of my lot.No one stole any flags either as far as i know but thats not to say that someone else did this which has caused the trouble.

I appreciate that mate and I believe you. Just going by what occurred and have had it verified by my mate on Rangers Media that this is what happened.

I read on Follow Follow that folk are trying to get the flag back and have asked him to as well.

Let's see what happens. May just be one of those lessons learned things unfortunately.

Jeezo, were no talking about a young girl with pig tails having a flag yanked from her hands whilst surrounded by hooded thugs.

It's a group of grown men who go to the football, enjoy a few pints and bam up the other support.

Now whilst that's not the way every fan spends their day at the football, each to their own and all that.

There was plenty of embarrassing stuff going back and forth on Saturday so I'm not really surprised at all however the mock outrage is a bit OTT.

Big yin, I know that your pissed off about the flag, but the only way to get back at The Rangers is to vote with your feet and keep them firmly in KDY for the next away game. I know that the Fife Finest boys are loyal and travel everywhere with the club but the only way to get back at The Rangers is for your boys to keep your £19 in your back pockets next time.

Have a look at my previous posts on this thread. I didn't bother going through to this one due to all the nonsense during the Glasgow Rangers days.

Most Rangers fans are decent but they do attract a small minority of arseholes. Get in the wrong place at the wrong time and things like this happens.

dont think a few rovers supporters not going to Ibrox will bother the rangers much

I was on Follow Follow earlier and a member of the Fife Loyal has offered to pick up the flag from whoever has it and make sure it gets back to Fifes Finest. Hopefully the lads see this and do the right thing and hand the flag back.

dont think a few rovers supporters not going to Ibrox will bother the rangers much

I beg to differ

The last time that I looked at any of their financial reporting, they could do with all the £19 that they can get their hands on.

Maybe it didn't matter in the Glasgow Rangers days when there was a waiting list for season tickets, but now, it's a completely different story.

Any business running at a loss needs to maximise all revenue streams.

I beg to differ

The last time that I looked at any of their financial reporting, they could do with all the £19 that they can get their hands on.

Maybe it didn't matter in the Glasgow Rangers days when there was a waiting list for season tickets, but now, it's a completely different story.

So you want a boycott because 4 arseholes stole a flag despite the fact many , many Rangers supporters are actively doing all they can to get the flag back for the Raith Rovers supporters and many more have condemned the actions of these four idiots? Cheers for that..Thanks a lot.

I beg to differ

16 or so fifes finest not going to Ibrox will not make one jot to rangers

besides by the looks of things it wont matter as they,ll be down the tubs by the time were due back

16 or so fifes finest not going to Ibrox will not make one jot to rangers

besides by the looks of things it wont matter as they,ll be down the tubs by the time were due back

According to TAMB it was you're own fans undoing that caused the issue.

I've also had the version of events verified throughout the day, by guys trying to return the flag.

I'd be asking the guy involved to apologise and it may assist in the flags return mate. I've been told by someone that it will definitely go a long long way.

I have a meeting tomorrow with our lot and i will be finding out exactly what happened last saturday.If any of them have been out of order i will personally apologise to those rangers fans involved.If it means the flag is returned then that would be great if its no then we will sort something else out.I wasnt there at the time so i can only go on what i was told happened.

Flag gate. Stay tuned for the next enthralling episode. Will Fife's finest apologise or will Bigq organise a daring saturday afternoon raid on Ibrox to rob a flag of his own to be used in a prisoner exchange?

It's more exciting than any Rovers game I've seen this season.

The chain of events I stated have been confirmed.

It appears the Raith who started it with the drunken attack on a Gers fan is not willing to apologise.

IMHO he does not deserve his flag back. I've had many confirmations of the Raith fans attack to this gers fan. Regardless what you think or do in a game. At 90 mins it's over. Be a dick = get treated like one.

Will bigq launch his attack tomorrow? Will the union bears release the video of the flag being massacred. Will the truth ever be revealed?

Was it a drunken Rover or was it a UB ned that started it?

Stay tuned to the Rangers v Rovers thread for the next gripping episode.

Archived