Good Conduct/Bad Conduct

fitbaw101

What is your view of good/bad conduct in junior football? What teams have we experienced who conducts all activity with respect? Who do we consider To have bad conduct? Recently at a game i was watching i was expecting a terrible atmosphere filled with horrible abuse and constant chants of a vile nature from the home support..As thats what most people i spoke to had said about this certain fans group who was filled with hooligans and never ending abuse..I however found the exact opposite and found these lads very vocal but passionate about there team. They loved every player and blade of grass on the pitch. And i spoke with one lad who i also found very friendly and again passionate about his team. Ok the boys were loud and shouting but i think moat committees are maybe 2 quick to act on this when there team is visiting. As one of the lads said they constantly phone the police when they start singing. I find this to be quite stereotypical of old school committees and ask are they right to enforce this?

I will not name the team but was glad i seen for myself it was just young guys enjoying there football

We played Crossgates our local rivals a few weeks ago and they brought about 20 young lads down with them with flags etc and to be honest the atmosphere they created was brilliant and I wished we had that every week,they sung from start to finish and gave one of our players who was there player last season pelters but it was all taken in good natured banter and there was no grief or hassle and they would be welcomed back at Rosyth anytime .

What is your view of good/bad conduct in junior football? What teams have we experienced who conducts all activity with respect? Who do we consider To have bad conduct? Recently at a game i was watching i was expecting a terrible atmosphere filled with horrible abuse and constant chants of a vile nature from the home support..As thats what most people i spoke to had said about this certain fans group who was filled with hooligans and never ending abuse..I however found the exact opposite and found these lads very vocal but passionate about there team. They loved every player and blade of grass on the pitch. And i spoke with one lad who i also found very friendly and again passionate about his team. Ok the boys were loud and shouting but i think moat committees are maybe 2 quick to act on this when there team is visiting. As one of the lads said they constantly phone the police when they start singing. I find this to be quite stereotypical of old school committees and ask are they right to enforce this?

I will not name the team but was glad i seen for myself it was just young guys enjoying there football

Why not just say it is Ardeer you are talking about.

See you balloon away and comment on something else

It was Ardeer you were referring to, within their thread you posted you were at the Yoker game. Shall I balloon away as well? No need to hide about it, the so called ultras do bring a bit of atmosphere but they are borderline idiots who will occasionally revert back to bottle launching, pitch invasions etc.

It was Ardeer you were referring to, within their thread you posted you were at the Yoker game. Shall I balloon away as well? No need to hide about it, the so called ultras do bring a bit of atmosphere but they are borderline idiots who will occasionally revert back to bottle launching, pitch invasions etc.

Fair comment

No just RRG cannot be doing with him, have u been to many ardeer games?

No just RRG cannot be doing with him, have u been to many ardeer games?

Just the away games at Saltcoats and Irvine Vics last season, given what was at stake in those two games I perhaps caught the worst of their behaviour

Borderline idiots....:-D JT92 i have to agree, I being one of the Borderline idiots who have in the past done the silly stuff, But we are learning slowly but surely. Ok Verbally we are out of line at times but thats our age but we love our club and will eventually calm down to a certain extent! The Commitee called a meeting recently and went right through everyone of us and So apart from some abuse at physios lately we are a lot better than last season, However we will always be loud and singing, But to a point where we know its borderline idiocy!

Archived