QOS v Falkirk

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry I couldn't get to this game today. Great result. I expected yet another one goal victory ( for either side) or a draw in a long running series.

Glad to hear Kerr is playing well and that Mad dog is on the way back too.

A quick mention of Jamie MacDonald. A model professional is a 'phrase' that gets branded around a lot, but this guy Really warrants it. Giving his gloves away to the opposition fans?! A superb gesture, the guy is an absolute gentleman and I'm always pleased he gets a deserved warm reception at Palmerston

That's twice we've been absolutely shagged and he's sucked off the home fans. Utter w****r of a man.

Really?That's your primary concern?

You can see from today's result that the pitch is "difficult". We were poor in fairness but not many teams will adapt to that surface.

Queens have a large number of injuries already, they play on that pitch far more than the rest of us of course. It'll be difficult to keep their full squad fit but if they can, with that pitch for home games, they can finish top four.

That's twice we've been absolutely shagged and he's sucked off the home fans. Utter w****r of a man.

Now come on Marshmallo.

The boy's bound to remember places he achieved things at, fondly.

Especially when you consider where he finds himself now.

A little human compassion might be in order.

Very harsh. I'm sure there will be many former Bairns who get a good reception when you play them and return the compliment to the Falkirk fans. I don't see the problem.

You can see from today's result that the pitch is "difficult". We were poor in fairness but not many teams will adapt to that surface.

Queens have a large number of injuries already, they play on that pitch far more than the rest of us of course. It'll be difficult to keep their full squad fit but if they can, with that pitch for home games, they can finish top four.

Jesus guys, I think he means it.

One of them really is citing the pitch as a factor.

Magnificent stuff.

Jesus guys, I think he means it.One of them really is citing the pitch as a factor.Magnificent stuff.

I'm hesitant to comment as I don't know if it's a wind-up or a pissed fuelled ramble. The pitch debate is extremely boring now and quite laughable if anyone genuinely thinks it affected play today. The problem was when the ball was in the air, not when it was on the ground.

Again, unsure if the comments about JM are genuine, but harsh if serious. I'm sure if a recent Falkirk legend like Latapy was playing for another team then he'd be appreciated by the Falkirk fans. It would take a sad petty b£stard to criticise him if he was to show his appreciation back.

Enough is enough! I'm seriously considering not going on Tuesday and it's on the season ticket!

I think the root problem is lack of (football) insight from the board but, on the pitch it's a mixture of general lack of talent and ineptness from Houston. When Smith came on he came out to the left and Sibbald stood with his hands in the air as he didn't know what the manager wanted him to do. Just summed it up for me really. Sibbald and Loy aside (and Alston to a certain extent) there's no real talent on the pitch now and there's nothing on the horizon to suggest that we've any real young talent coming through either.

I really don't see how we can improve on what we've seen so far, I mean who's going to come in that can make a difference? Only Sibbald looks any better than last season and that's maybe in part down to the fact that the rest are so shit that it makes him look good! Loy's head is down and he's going through the motions at times, Alston seems to have lost the great promise that he showed before and even the likes of McCracken is going backwards!

I felt that Houstie got his selection wrong by playing Cooper. He's better coming on when the game's starting to stretch and defences are making mistakes. It's just so obvious that it's all going to fizzle out when he starts. Ditto Boulding.

Houstie's signings have been very poor and I don't think we'll ever know if he actually rated them in the first place or if he would have targeted better if the board had backed him. I think a good manager though can get the best out of what he's got and that doesn't seem to be the case at the moment.

As far as the game is concerned Queens most definitely desreved to win although I didn't think they were brilliant by any means. They should be a good shout for the play offs though. The best I can say about Falkirk on the day is that Sibbald didn't do much wrong in the 2nd half!!

Didn't think the pitch was any better than the last one incidentally.

Of the "large number of injuries" to our players this season only 1 at most happened when playing on our pitch as far as I can recall. The majority were picked up pre-season when our pitch was being relaid and was therefore out of commission.

textbook definition of a glory hunter. From a Falkirk fan :).

Toys everywhere. Pleasing you look so pish ahead of next week.

I've supported Falkirk home and away since 1968 mate. If I was a glory hunter I'd have been at Ibrox or Parkhead by now.

Life's a pitch!! Bairns were rotten today, can't remember Zander having a save to make. Still not 100% convinced about Baird tbh I think we have more of a threat when Del plays upfront with Gav. However 3-0 and a bit of a gap between us Raith & Hibs is all we can ask for :)

Archived