Glasgow

the mechanic

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi will be up in Glasgow for a weekend shortly and was hoping to take in a game,which is the nearest Junior football team to the city centre?

Probably not the nearest but if they're at home I would recommend going to watch pollok at newlandsfield .

A 10-15 minute train from Glasgow central out to pollokshaws east train station and you will find the train station runs adjacent with the ground.

One of the best junior grounds you will visit and a really good venue.

Probably not the nearest but if they're at home I would recommend going to watch pollok at newlandsfield .

A 10-15 minute train from Glasgow central out to pollokshaws east train station and you will find the train station runs adjacent with the ground.

One of the best junior grounds you will visit and a really good venue.

Just a shame the vast majority of their fans are arseholes. 1 or 2 good guys but the majority are so far up their own arse & full of self importance that the fun of visiting a very good junior ground is ruined because of them. Top of said arsehole tree is Mr Bill Copeland aka easyjet

#COTB

Just a shame the vast majority of their fans are arseholes. 1 or 2 good guys but the majority are so far up their own arse & full of self importance that the fun of visiting a very good junior ground is ruined because of them. Top of said arsehole tree is Mr Bill Copeland aka easyjet

#COTB

OI!! I resemble that!! TOTALLY un-called-for.

And from a Blasties fan no less!!

Archived