Junior clubs to other leagues

Madara_666

Hi everyone, I have some questions about wich junior clubs will move to another leagues, if the junior leagues wont be incorporated to the national league system.....

LL will be expanded again(I think to 16 clubs), so, Which clubs in West or East region could be moved to LL (I think that Hill of Beath, Bo´ness, Linlithgow and Bonnyrigg are the best options in the east and auchinlek talbot, arthurlie, pollok and girvan are the best options in west region)?

What will happen with junior leagues if their best teams are promoted?

What will happen with EofS and SofS league????? (Auchinlek, Hurlfold, Bo´ness and Linlithgow have proved that have a very superior level tan the clubs of these leagues)

What will happen with North region if the HL doesnt want a new expansion(I think that Banks o´dee and culter deserve play in HL)? (I think the North caledonian league and SJFA north region could be a good feeders leagues of HL; like EofS and SofS will feed LL ) In this case, Is not a better option that Junior Leagues feed LL instead of SofSL and EofS league?

Is a better option that EofS L and SofS L join the SJFA East and West Region?

Hi everyone, I have some questions about wich junior clubs will move to another leagues, if the junior leagues wont be incorporated to the national league system.....

LL will be expanded again(I think to 16 clubs), so, Which clubs in West or East region could be moved to LL (I think that Hill of Beath, Bo´ness, Linlithgow and Bonnyrigg are the best options in the east and auchinlek talbot, arthurlie, pollok and girvan are the best options in west region)?

What will happen with EofS and SofS league????? (Auchinlek, Hurlfold, Bo´ness and Linlithgow have proved that have a very superior level tan the clubs of these leagues)

What will happen with North region if the HL doesnt want a new expansion(I think that Banks o´dee and culter deserve play in HL)? (I think the North caledonian league and SJFA north region could be a good feeders leagues of HL; like EofS and SofS will feed LL ) In this case, Is not a better option that Junior Leagues feed LL instead of SofSL and EofS league?

Why girvan rather than for reasons of this crazy dual membership that they have ridiculously Kept despite it being ill deserved. ?

Can shoot that one down right away - nobody gets moved without their say-so. They'd need to actively apply to join.

What the opening poster maybe doesn't know about is the SJFA's plan for a combined east-west superleague. If that happens (big if) I suspect the end game is having it hook up to the SPFL, on paper at least, as a third feeder alongside the HL and LL. Then the SFA can claim to have a pyramid but with nothing much really needing to change south of the Tay, which is how the blazers tend to like it. Not sure what the point of tinkering with the east and west superleagues would be otherwise.

Up north, it's all very well talking about the NCL as a feeder to the HL but it's on life support at the moment in terms of numbers. Down to six with one being Orkney, who will probably lose interest after a year or two given the extreme travel and inconvenient ferry timings that are involved. I suspect we are going to see the Highland League attempt to add a second division, so they can avoid casting any of their member clubs out into the cold. No easy answers for them though, so it will be interesting to see what unfolds over the next few years.

Think you will find most junior clubs will say no. A lot will upgrade their grounds to get in the senior cup that way a la Linlithgow but that's it

Lowland league is a poorly thought out farce to ensure that teams like East Stirling etc retain their league status due to the opposition being dung

An just because Edinburgh city's fluke result against Talbot it doesn't mean there is a power shift

The sun shines on a dogs arse at least once a day

#COTB

Think you will find most junior clubs will say no. A lot will upgrade their grounds to get in the senior cup that way a la Linlithgow but that's it

#COTB

Not an option now I suspect. Rules changed late last year. You need to be up for the pyramid now.

So how did Lithgae get in this year?

#COTB

He means the rules have changed to get a licence. You now have to show interest in the pyramid. Linlithgow got there licence before this was inserted.

Talbot are close to their licence but this change in wording could rule that out.

He means the rules have changed to get a licence. You now have to show interest in the pyramid. Linlithgow got there licence before this was inserted.

Talbot are close to their licence but this change in wording could rule that out.

So how do you show interest?

Do you just say hey am interested in joining the ll & Ma grounds sound can a get a licence ???

#COTB

Archived