Ardagh Cup Final

Dipple burn

For any attending the powers that be are advising Glens fans to come from the Barassie end of the town and park in North Shore Road and surrounding, with the Talbot fans coming from the town centre area and parking in either Gillies Street or the old Safeways car park in Academy Street (which will be reasonably empty as it's a Sunday).

Either way everyone should be okay for parking.

Auld Gus has the park in fine condition, ideal for decent fitba' and there's been a fair amount of work gone in to Portland Park recently, with the addition of terracing on the far side by the railway.

Bar's open from half twelve and there'll be a burger van for your scran.

Hope you all enjoy it and may the best team on the day lift the cup. :thumsup2

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obsessed with Tarmac lol

He's Richard Keys IMO.

Troon would like welcome the support of both clubs to Portland park Sunday.

Our gates will be open from 1.00 pm and our bar and kiosk inside the ground will be open from this time. although we will have 4 gates open we urge supporters to arrive early.

No alcohol will be permitted to be brought into the ground.

There is no parking immediately at the ground however there is parking on north shore road / along barassie shore 5 minutes from the park and the old Safeway.

As home team auchinleck have been allocated the club side dugout while glenafton have the railway terrace dugout.

Bar and kiosk are located in the clubhouse with a seperate food outlet located near the entry gates.

We look forward to welcoming you to Portland park.

Troon would like welcome the support of both clubs to Portland park Sunday.

Our gates will be open from 1.00 pm and our bar and kiosk inside the ground will be open from this time. although we will have 4 gates open we urge supporters to arrive early.

No alcohol will be permitted to be brought into the ground.

There is no parking immediately at the ground however there is parking on north shore road / along barassie shore 5 minutes from the park and the old Safeway.

As home team auchinleck have been allocated the club side dugout while glenafton have the railway terrace dugout.

Bar and kiosk are located in the clubhouse with a seperate food outlet located near the entry gates.

We look forward to welcoming you to Portland park.

I take it that Glens fans will be allocated the railway side of the park then.

Today's the day guy's

No more sleeps.!!

Good luck to both team's at Portland Park this afternoon (Yes I'm envious as my team only got to the quarter final).

For me the key player in each team will be Talbot's Graeme Wilson not only for his clinical penalty taking (lol) but for the fact he stays in Hurlford.

Main man

Today's the day guy's

No more sleeps.!!

Good luck to both team's at Portland Park this afternoon (Yes I'm envious as my team only got to the quarter final).

For me the key player in each team will be Talbot's Graeme Wilson not only for his clinical penalty taking (lol) but for the fact he stays in Hurlford.

Main man

didnt mean to send that so soon

Main man for the Glens for me will be "Southy" at right back (as long as he stays on the park lol). Not only because he's solid at the back but he showed a lot of character after the goings on at Loch Park a few weeks back!

This could go all the way to penalties today but my money will be on Talbot.

I hope Seekfedup's carer remembers to bring his bucket n spade as he will be on the beach hoping for a triumphant end to the sandcastle building season lol (someone better explain its a joke to him....bless!!)

Southy joined arthurlie as player manager last week my friend, please do try and keep up

Glens will do well to get any sort of result today but fingers crossed.

Hope it's a good game and we're talking about the football afterwards

Mon the Afton!

Southy joined arthurlie as player manager last week my friend, please do try and keep up

Glens will do well to get any sort of result today but fingers crossed.

Hope it's a good game and we're talking about the football afterwards

Mon the Afton!

Sorry for not keeping up to date with the goings on at Glens. Good luck to him in Barrhead!

Glens have nothing to lose today as no ones giving them a chance but they've earned the right to be there.

Archived