Annan v Livy

pidmoondo

6 goals in 6 games after a year out is terrific

6 goals in 7 games still isn't bad ;)

Looking forward to this one after seeing Queens 4 times already this season (with a minimum of two more meetings to go) - nice to go somewhere new. What's the catering like; pies etc. - anything to avoid?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6 goals in 7 games still isn't bad ;)

Looking forward to this one after seeing Queens 4 times already this season (with a minimum of two more meetings to go) - nice to go somewhere new. What's the catering like; pies etc. - anything to avoid?

Ha aye I'm sure he'll settle for that as long as another team mate nets the winner!

There's not too much choice in the way of catering, mainly pies and hot dogs although I'm no sure if the hotdogs are at the away stall. Pies are spot on though.

Ha aye I'm sure he'll settle for that as long as another team mate nets the winner!

There's not too much choice in the way of catering, mainly pies and hot dogs although I'm no sure if the hotdogs are at the away stall. Pies are spot on though.

Cheers - long range weather forecast doesn't look too bad either although sun glasses might be a bit over the top.

Hoping for a good game - seen enough cup games over the last 40+ years to know they can easily end up going either way.

Surprised at the negative vibes coming from the livi fans. You boys should stroll through!

How many fans you reckon will be down?

Well I certainly don't want to come the "we're going to win by X goals" and be forced to eat humble pie after; Its a cup game and we've produced more than our share of cup upsets in the past.

At the moment we have a lot of good players but are really unpredictable although have started to improve. Our forward line don't do well against very close marking and our defence have more holes than a lump of swiss cheese. Our midfield's quite strong though.

If Mensing's back in defence and we are prepared to use the wings more I'll feel a lot happier.

Of course on paper the full time team SHOULD beat the part time side and the weather looks to be pretty good so there goes my age old excuse. I'll have to rely on the old "referee was cr@p" line if the worst happens.

Well I certainly don't want to come the "we're going to win by X goals" and be forced to eat humble pie after; Its a cup game and we've produced more than our share of cup upsets in the past.

At the moment we have a lot of good players but are really unpredictable although have started to improve. Our forward line don't do well against very close marking and our defence have more holes than a lump of swiss cheese. Our midfield's quite strong though.

If Mensing's back in defence and we are prepared to use the wings more I'll feel a lot happier.

Of course on paper the full time team SHOULD beat the part time side and the weather looks to be pretty good so there goes my age old excuse. I'll have to rely on the old "referee was cr@p" line if the worst happens.

More worried now you've said the midfield is your strong point, as I feel that's where we've struggled for some time now. We'll just have to keep punting it over them ha ha

I would have liked to take this game in but it looks like we're going for some early Christmas shopping. :(

Livi will be there for the taking if Annan go for it but if you sit back as we did in the last 10mins Livi will win. I hope our little friendly neighbours win for a couple of reasons.

• I would like to get them at home in the next round.
  • I couldn't face ANOTHER game against Livi this year.

Archived