Livingston v Stranraer

Clayhole Blue

Just looks like they have faded with the weather over the years. Take it that's the end the wind blows rain etc into the ground.

That's what I was thinking, but there's no graduation to the fading. Just looks like a load of different coloured seats have been randomly put in.

It says much for the game that this is what I'm thinking about :lol:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's what I was thinking, but there's no graduation to the fading. Just looks like a load of different coloured seats have been randomly put in.

It says much for the game that this is what I'm thinking about :lol:

Its an ordeal to watch right enough. Your right about the seats although they do look weather worn.

Edited to add

I can only think that the yellow ones are ones that have replaced broken seats.

Its an ordeal to watch right enough. Your right about the seats although they do look weather worn.

Think you're right; they've just had to replace a lot of the weathered ones.

Riots at Almondvale, whatever next? :rolleyes:

Edit: Stranny still look more likely to score, when they get the chance.

Somebody needs to remind the fans running on the pitch its the challenge cup.

Aye, it's only been ten years since they won a proper cup. Be more understandable if it was fans of a diddy club like us or Dunfermline.

Sad for Stranraer, but you have to take your chances.

Livvy in the final for the Waspies, then :ph34r:

Edit: only just realised that there's still a quarter-final to be played :huh:

Tactics were to blame for the piss poor first half, we continually hit long balls up from defence towards their keeper, total waste of time as it just gave them possession.

2nd half Rutherford was sacrificed to put Kyle and Talbot as wingbacks and Sives and Dycey back as 2 CB's, then we actually passed it up the pitch and made inroads on their goal.

Whoever thought watering the pitch was a good idea needs their arse kicked, lost count of how many of our players slipped and it nearly cost us the game but for DJ blocking their shot. Talbot injured himself just before HT too when he slipped, after receiving treatment when everyone else was inside he managed to walk off the pitch and was fine to continue.

Keaghan should've won it just before FT when it was set up on a plate, also thought they should've had a penalty first half when it hit one of our players on the hand.

Not the greatest performance but at least we got back in it 2nd half when we changed our formation, don't ever want to see McGlynn set us out like that first half again, was terrible to watch and just doesn't suit us at all.

Glen was my MoTM, apart from his pen miss he was outstanding.

Absolutely delighted to get through that, but f**k me we don't half make it tough for ourselves. Massive credit to Stranraer - to a man, they were outstanding. In particular Longworth, I thought he was incredible.

Still - it's a cup final, us diddy teams don't see them often. Cannae wait!

Livingston fans on here seem ok. Pity about your neds who were allowed to walk around the stadium twice at end of match to attack our young and elderly fans. No police or stewards to do anything. Just for your info these were all the kids who were doing your singing in corner of stand. It actually took one of your fans to go back into stadium to get security. Disgraceful.

Archived