Livingston v Stranraer

Clayhole Blue

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is it being played behind closed doors?

Also, why is a neutral semi-final being played at the "bigger" side's home ground?

Are we making this a regular thing now?

Why is it being played behind closed doors?

:lol:

That's the away end your seeing. The Home stands behind the camera.

Been an extremely boring game. Not sure why I haven't turned it off yet.

Looks like it could go either way, but half way through the second half with the part-timers tiring out about then, Livi will bring on hypolyte who will win the game once again for them, I'd imagine.

This wee half-time Sheffield United feature is plumbing the depths of desperation a little..."some of United's players have played in Scotland before"...

Yasss! :D

Edit: Livingston don't look like they can be pissed with this. Dull game, but Stranny passing it around well.

They shouldn't be pissed about losing 1-0 at home to a part-time team in a semi-final with a potential cup final against one half of the old firm? How'd you come up with that?

They shouldn't be pissed about losing 1-0 at home to a part-time team in a semi-final with a potential cup final against one half of the old firm? How'd you come up with that?

I mean that they look like they can't be bothered with it today. Play's been sloppy and whenever something goes wrong the heads are going down. Stranraer look like they're more motivated.

As you say, not sure why that would be.

Looks like it could go either way, but half way through the second half with the part-timers tiring out about then, Livi will bring on hypolyte who will win the game once again for them, I'd imagine.

Good call on Hippolyte :P

Aye, that kinda came out of nowhere. Both the offence and the goal.

Edit: Stranraer will do well to win this now, you'd imagine. Tired legs n' all.

What happened behind Livi's goal that there's such a speckling of beige seats? Rest of the ground looks pretty uniform :huh:

Just looks like they have faded with the weather over the years. Take it that's the end the wind blows rain etc into the ground.

Archived