New Arthurlie Manager

cmonthelie

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think it's good that arthurlie have taken a gamble on a new fresh face to the management game of the juniors!!! Instead of going for the same old same faces , ladeside gave swiftly n crills a chance and they grabbed it with both hands and are doing fine, give the new guy a chance ..

Baldy this is true but they had decent money to spend.

Mate not as much as you think!!!! Think you should back your committee for taking a chance on a unproven no baggage manager, let's face it mate juniors are full of guys just doing management merry go round,

Mate not as much as you think!!!! Think you should back your committee for taking a chance on a unproven no baggage manager, let's face it mate juniors are full of guys just doing management merry go round,

Good point mate time to freshen it up a bit, bring in new guys, new ideas can only be good for the junior game.

My own team made a similar appointment and despite what happened with us it was still the right decision to take on a guy just finished playing.

Good point mate time to freshen it up a bit, bring in new guys, new ideas can only be good for the junior game.

My own team made a similar appointment and despite what happened with us it was still the right decision to take on a guy just finished playing.

It's about time clubs took a gamble and introduced new guy's into management,we did it and it's going well , junior game needs fresh blood to take it forward, just hope clubs give them time , our guy's are learning all the time and are a breath of fresh air to the game,,

It seems a more common thing to do in the east, the rose gave Bradley a chance and we were immense for the majority of it, Danny had a great season at camelon last year and has moved on to the Rose, Courts is having a cracking run in the hot seat at kelty.

Shocked if I'm honest. All the best to southy but for me the lie job is for an experienced man. I just feel at that level the lie job is one of our grades biggest jobs and needs an experienced figure head IMO

Shocked if I'm honest. All the best to southy but for me the lie job is for an experienced man. I just feel at that level the lie job is one of our grades biggest jobs and needs an experienced figure head IMO

So by that comment Jc you mean a manager that has done the rounds in junior football???c'mon BIG man support new managers for the juniors fans are sick of same old same old give the new boys a chance ,,,

That was my point.

p&b or any forum is all about opinions.

Not according to nugent4nil though.

Changed days eh.

in a nice rosey world it would be great new young managers coming through but here's the reality of things players will listen and do more for an experienced manager than new comers at that level that's fact. Swifty and crills have done great but who else? Guys like john McKeown at wishaw is doing great starting at the bottom and learning his trade and making mistakes to learn from without the pressure of the top league.

Archived