Craig Gordon

paul-r-cfc

we can only assume that arfield lost control and crashed into a brick wall during that game against west brom

I watched it they lost as they never got him on the ball enough and mist there two main strikers Ings and that Welshman

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched it he did oh Ross Wallace scored today 2 2 very good Adam on the score sheet for Stoke to

You watched the WBA game he did win the ball enough according to you but just one post ago, you said he wasn't on the ball enough and that's why they lost.

Make up your mind lad.

You watched the WBA game he did win the ball enough according to you but just one post ago, you said he wasn't on the ball enough and that's why they lost.

Make up your mind lad.

Aye his fault then they all played badly anyway another draw away against the team that won the championship and humped Man Utd they will be happy

Aye his fault then they all played badly anyway another draw away against the team that won the championship and humped Man Utd they will be happy

So you're avoiding answering the question because you got caught contradicting yourself?

So you're avoiding answering the question because you got caught contradicting yourself?

What question I saw the game said before they all had bad games last week.its you avoiding there form and start to the season would have had three points of Palace to if he scored the penalty

What question I saw the game said before they all had bad games last week.its you avoiding there form and start to the season would have had three points of Palace to if he scored the penalty

I'll repeat myself dafty - You say you watched the WBA game where he did win the ball enough according to you but then you said he wasn't on the ball enough and that's why they lost. The question is how can they lose a game 4-0 because they never gave Arfield the ball enough (your own words) yet you also said he went and won the ball plenty of times? It can't be both.

I'll repeat myself dafty - You say you watched the WBA game where he did win the ball enough according to you but then you said he wasn't on the ball enough and that's why they lost. The question is how can they lose a game 4-0 because they never gave Arfield the ball enough (your own words) yet you also said he went and won the ball plenty of times? It can't be both.

Who do you think he is Messi?It was up to the others to win it as well but they never turned up

Missing Vokes and Ings though there main men up front

Any team would have taken a pounding last week without there top picks especially promoted teams

Burnley do not have the biggest squad and had guys returning from injury like Wallace

Any how they got another good point today that Boyd played to last week a new signing he was pish as well to lightweight could not tackle for crap

Why would it be a disgrace if Gordon starts? Was it a disgrace when marshal started instead of mcgregor in Germany?

Would be a tad harsh I agree but if Gordon gets the gloves its on merit.

He plays in a vastly inferior League, has had 1 good game since he came back. Thats why no other reason.

When back to his best, then Yes. But he wont find his best until he gets at least a season injury free under his belt.

He is still a good keeper Just Marshall is better at moment

He plays in a vastly inferior League, has had 1 good game since he came back. Thats why no other reason.

When back to his best, then Yes. But he wont find his best until he gets at least a season injury free under his belt.

He is still a good keeper Just Marshall is better at moment

Somebody has not been watching Celtic then guys made one mistake were they lost a goal when he misjudged a throw out on a plastic pitch

Definitely not...he deserved it, after an impressive season.

Gordon's had an impressive month or so.

Marshall had the most saves in BPL last season so aye your right deserved it,think his 15 million price tag scared a few bigger teams of coming and getting him

Archived