Craig Gordon

paul-r-cfc

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stop this Arfield nonsense. There's at least 8 better midfielders than him.

Arfield is better than that Bryson who has been called up who is not playing at his level and has done nothing for Scotland

Burke is called up to another guy that has never been good enough to play at his level

Bannan MacArthur Adam Dorrans Morrison are the only guys playing regular at his level eight better you say that is only five

Arfield is better than that Bryson who has been called up who is not playing at his level and has done nothing for Scotland

Burke is called up to another guy that has never been good enough to play at his level

Bannan MacArthur Adam Dorrans Morrison are the only guys playing regular at his level eight better you say that is only five

How is Burke never been good enough but suddenly Arfield is? Bryson not playing at Arfield's level is based on 6 Premier League games for Burnley. If Steve McClaren takes over Derby earlier last season, Burnley don't get promoted and Arfield is a level behind based on your reasoning.

Oh yeah, just check the current squad of midfielders. The 5 you've mentioned plus Fletcher, Brown, Maloney, Anya and Gauld. There's 10 better midfielders. Snoddy and Mulgrew are regulars when fit. Charlie Adam is a league above. James Forrest and your boy Matt Phillips are better players too. That's before Tom Cairney even gets a sniff and he's miles better than Arfield too.

How is Burke never been good enough but suddenly Arfield is? Bryson not playing at Arfield's level is based on 6 Premier League games for Burnley. If Steve McClaren takes over Derby earlier last season, Burnley don't get promoted and Arfield is a level behind based on your reasoning.

Oh yeah, just check the current squad of midfielders. The 5 you've mentioned plus Fletcher, Brown, Maloney, Anya and Gauld. There's 10 better midfielders. Snoddy and Mulgrew are regulars when fit. Charlie Adam is a league above. James Forrest and your boy Matt Phillips are better players too. That's before Tom Cairney even gets a sniff and he's miles better than Arfield too.

When does Maloney and Snodgrass play central midfield or Phillips or Forrest even Anya?And Fletcher is in and out at Man United just now after the illness

Try and talk some sense please with your posts try and be sensible and take things into perspective just hope Wallace stays in the Burnley team as well

Really that is why Hull punted Cairney for sweaty money half a million must have been highly rated then taking such silly money for him after his loan

Arfield might have played six games but people have raved about him against Man City and Chelsea saying he stood out

WBA gave his team a chasing last week but they all played bad and poor there other games they seemed to play better against bigger sides gave them a game

Mulgrew played six games at Wolves and that was league one if I mind right had to go back to Aberdeen for a game hardly set English football alight

And as far as I can see nobody from the big leagues came in to buy Scott Brown would love to see him at Southampton or a Stoke be good them and him and us Alba

When does Maloney and Snodgrass play central midfield or Phillips or Forrest even Anya?And Fletcher is in and out at Man United just now after the illness

Try and talk some sense please with your posts try and be sensible and take things into perspective just hope Wallace stays in the Burnley team as well

Really that is why Hull punted Cairney for sweaty money half a million must have been highly rated then taking such silly money for him after his loan

Arfield might have played six games but people have raved about him against Man City and Chelsea saying he stood out

WBA gave his team a chasing last week but they all played bad and poor there other games they seemed to play better against bigger sides gave them a game

Mulgrew played six games at Wolves and that was league one if I mind right had to go back to Aberdeen for a game hardly set English football alight

And as far as I can see nobody from the big leagues came in to buy Scott Brown would love to see him at Southampton or a Stoke be good them and him and us Alba

They've not played Man City.

Who are these people?

Sorry meant Man United he played in the 0 0 draw,guys having a great season so far better than most the guys in that squad in the championship

He didn't score v Man United, poor show.

Who are these people then? Name names, I'm intrigued.

He didn't score v Man United, poor show.

Who are these people then? Name names, I'm intrigued.

Go on his thread and look for your self,lots of people here sound jealous he is playing with the big boys

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Had to stop reading after this.

Why would anyone be jealous?

The answer to this should be good.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Had to stop reading after this.

Your laughing at me after naming loads of wingers on your list as options to play centre midfield what a joker

Bigger team than them established EPL team look at there other results,and he is a midfielder not a striker controlling the games his job

we can only assume that arfield lost control and crashed into a brick wall during that game against west brom

Archived